Nansen is a blockchain analytics platform that enriches on-chain data with millions of wallets labels. Crypto investors use Nansen to discover opportunities, perform due diligence and defend their portfolios with our real-time dashboards and alerts.
We are backed by some of the best investors in the world (e.g., a16z, Accel, Tiger, GIC) and have great ambitions to shape the web3 world.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced leader to lead our post-sales team. Our Customer Success Management team is focused on retaining, growing, and upsell/cross-sell across different user plans/products.
What You’ll Do
- Coach and lead a team of Customer Success Managers
- Develop the long term vision and strategy for the team to exceed net revenue retention, logo retention, and activation goals for the team
- Build internal systems and processes needed for the CSM team to succeed and work well with other teams
- Ensure effective pre-sales to post-sales transition and onboarding of new customers
- Support the teams through strategic advice on account plans, and serve as executive sponsor with key relationships
- Partner closely with the product team to ensure customer feedback and pain points are heard, reviewed, and prioritized when needed
- You’ll shape Nansen’s trajectory – as an early member of the team, you will also have the opportunity to help build the sales engine and define the sales strategy that fuels the growth of the company!
What You Need
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in sales at a fast-growth tech business or SaaS company, including at least 2 years of managerial experience
- Experience working in a high growth tech company
- Self-starter and demonstrated success in dealing with ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to customers, including executive leaders
- A strong track record of negotiating, structuring and executing complex sales agreements
- Sound business judgment, sales minded and experience in all phases of the B2B sales lifecycle
- Strong problem solving skills, good analytical skills and attention to detail. Able to appropriately define issues, questions, and solutions
- Extraordinary sense of ownership and a builder mindset
Nice to Haves
- Crypto-native or experience working in fast-growing crypto companies
- Working experience with both product-led growth and sales-led growth models