Nansen is a blockchain analytics platform that enriches on-chain data with millions of wallets labels. Crypto investors use Nansen to discover opportunities, perform due diligence and defend their portfolios with our real-time dashboards and alerts.
About the role
As the Communications Lead, you will lead and drive the PR & communications strategy and communications for Nansen. You will play a key role in "the future of finance", and help us to achieve our mission of surfacing the signal in blockchain data.
You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online.
The position is full-time.
What will you be doing?
- Lead, develop and execute the public relations and communications strategy, go-to-market product launches, across online, offline and social media & community channels
- Stay up to date on upcoming cryptocurrency market trends, identify actionable insights, conduct competitor analysis and propose ideas and campaigns to drive company and communication goals
- Take end-to-end ownership of the entire communications strategy — from overseeing public relations plans, media planning, budgeting, measuring performance goals and reporting results
- Create guides, workflows, playbooks and optimize processes for both internal and external stakeholders
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- Knowledge of the Nansen platform and data analytics
- Prior experience with crypto, data analytics and/or fintech space
- At least 5 years work of public relations and/or communications experience
- Strong project management skills, ability to multitask, prioritize and follow through on ongoing projects and campaigns
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Drive: A self-starter with a can-do attitude. We want people who are passionate about the crypto industry, and are eager to up-skill and hone their knowledge in the crypto space
- Independent: Direct experience working in a remote first environment; and able to work independently whilst collaborating closely with a fast-growing team
- Self-motivated: Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of ownership, empathy, and determination to get things done
- Resilience: Humble to new ideas, and eager to learn amidst adversity and challenges
- Detail-oriented: Strong attention to detail and is able to get things done fast
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the skills to take a (rough) idea and make it reality
- Bonus: Proficiency in other major languages (e.g. Mandarin or Spanish)