Nansen is a blockchain analytics platform that enriches on-chain data with millions of wallets labels. Crypto investors use Nansen to discover opportunities, perform due diligence and defend their portfolios with our real-time dashboards and alerts.
About the role
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating the brand guidelines and design collaterals for Nansen. You will play a key role in "the future of finance", and help us to achieve our mission of surfacing the signal in blockchain data.
You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online.
The position is full-time.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure all design published is consistent, and on-brand
- Support in the further development of a coherent brand design system
- Knowledge in creating ready-to-use templates for non-designers with Google Suite
- Visual content adapted for the various social media channels (Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.)
- Create ready-to-use templates for email newsletters, online ads, banners
- Work cross-functionally with product, platform, sales, operations and research teams
- Measure and report on the performance of your design output
- Stay up to date on upcoming cryptocurrency market trends, conduct competitor analysis and propose ideas and topics to drive our goals
- Build design workflows and optimize existing processes
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- 4+ years work experience in design-related field
- Proficiency in applying the principles of graphic design (color, grid, hierarchy, etc)
- Excellent knowledge in making print-ready files
- Proficiency in typographic composition
- Expert knowledge in Typography Design
- Huge plus: Knowledge of the Nansen platform and data analytics
- Detail-oriented: Strong attention to detail and is able to get things done fast
- Strong project management skills, ability to multitask, prioritize and follow through on ongoing projects
- Drive: We want people who are passionate about the crypto industry, and are eager to up-skill and hone their knowledge in the crypto space
- Independent: Direct experience working in a remote first environment; and able to work independently whilst collaborating closely with a fast-growing team
- Self-motivated: Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of ownership, empathy, and determination to get things done
- Resilience: Humble to new ideas, and eager to learn amidst adversity and challenges
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the skills to take a (rough) idea and make it reality
- Bonus: Proficiency in other major languages (e.g. Mandarin or Spanish)