Nansen is a blockchain analytics platform that enriches on-chain data with millions of wallets labels. Crypto investors use Nansen to discover opportunities, perform due diligence and defend their portfolios with our real-time dashboards and alerts.
QA Manager Mission
Your mission will be to build a quality culture at Nansen. Where everyone at the organization is aware of the details of what we are doing and how we measure quality. You will be responsible for management and growth of our quality assurance team.
Team Leadership: Hire, train, motivate, mentor and quality assurance analysts & engineers. Clearly define individual roles and responsibilities, generate buy-in, allocate resources and manage progress as well as overall team happiness.
Execution: Create and maintain quality processes that ensure customer delight and achieve product requirements. As the team and company scales, identify inefficiencies and implement methods to streamline execution. Oversee the development of specific parts of our quality assurance process including:
- Automation testing, CI/CD test coverage, Test pyramid, Manual testing
- Bug triage
- Quality Assurance Leadership: Act as a check and balance system relative to key quality decisions and other key technical trade-offs.
- Customers/Users: Engage and represent the company in a way that will establish credibility and confidence with customers/users.
The ideal candidate for us has:
- Experience leading quality assurance teams
- Broad technical and product background
- Experience working in a data analytics company
- Passion for cryptocurrency a plus