Nansen is a blockchain analytics platform that enriches on-chain data with millions of wallets labels. Crypto investors use Nansen to discover opportunities, perform due diligence and defend their portfolios with our real-time dashboards and alerts.
About the role
As a Public Relations Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing, building and managing Nansen's media relations. You will play a key role in the "future of finance", and help us to achieve our mission of surfacing the signal in blockchain data.
You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online.
The position is full-time.
What will you be doing?
- Strategize and develop a media relations and crisis communications strategy
- Collaborate closely with product, sales, alpha, research teams to build an external communications strategy
- Leverage existing relationships, strengthen and maintain rapport with media partners and journalists
- Respond timely to media inquiries from journalists
- Write and edit pitches, press releases and statements
- Measure the performance and impact of PR-led initiatives
- Where appropriate, act as the external spokesperson for Nansen
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- 5+ years work experience in media relations and/or journalism background
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills, ability to multitask, prioritize and follow through on ongoing projects and campaigns
- Drive: We want people who are passionate about the crypto industry, and are eager to up-skill and hone their knowledge in the crypto space
- Analytical: Strong analytical, organizational, and writing skills
- Independent: Direct experience working in a remote first environment; and able to work independently whilst collaborating closely with a fast-growing team
- Self-motivated: Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of ownership, empathy, and determination to get things done
- Resilience: Humble to new ideas, and eager to learn amidst adversity and challenges
- Detail-oriented: Strong attention to detail and is able to get things done fast
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the skills to take a (rough) idea and make it reality
- Bonus: Proficiency in other major languages (e.g. Mandarin or Spanish)
Nansen is an analytics platform for blockchain, which combines on-chain data with a massive and constantly growing database containing millions of wallet labels. Customers use Nansen to access this data via user-friendly dashboards.