Nansen is a blockchain analytics platform that enriches on-chain data with millions of wallets labels. Crypto investors use Nansen to discover opportunities, perform due diligence and defend their portfolios with our real-time dashboards and alerts.
About the role
As a Motion Graphics Designer, you will be creating motion graphics videos and digital content that are shareworthy, educational and engaging. You will play a key role in "the future of finance", and help us to achieve our mission of surfacing the signal in blockchain data.
You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online.
The position is full-time.
What will you be doing?
- Plan, conceptualize and create high quality and engaging motion graphics content
- Collaborate closely with marketing, product, sales and research team
- Manage the entire production workflow and timeline — this includes scripting, storyboarding, pre-production, production and post production
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- 3+ years work experience in multimedia design and/or motion design, animation and video editing
- Proficient with Cinema 4D and Adobe Suite (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Be up to date with the latest motion design trends and industry practices
- Have a strong aesthetic sense and keen eye for good design
- Understand design composition and sensitivity to timing and movement of design elements
- Great written communication skills in English
- Strong project management skills, ability to multitask, prioritize and follow through on ongoing projects and campaigns
- Drive: We want people who are passionate about the crypto industry, and are eager to up-skill and hone their knowledge in the crypto space
- Analytical: Strong analytical, organizational, and writing skills
- Independent: Direct experience working in a remote first environment; and able to work independently whilst collaborating closely with a fast-growing team
- Self-motivated: Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of ownership, empathy, and determination to get things done
- Resilience: Humble to new ideas, and eager to learn amidst adversity and challenges
- Detail-oriented: Strong attention to detail and is able to get things done fast
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the skills to take a (rough) idea and make it reality
- Bonus: Proficiency in other major languages (e.g. Mandarin or Spanish)
Nansen is an analytics platform for blockchain, which combines on-chain data with a massive and constantly growing database containing millions of wallet labels. Customers use Nansen to access this data via user-friendly dashboards.