Nansen is a blockchain analytics platform that enriches on-chain data with millions of wallets labels. Crypto investors use Nansen to discover opportunities, perform due diligence and defend their portfolios with our real-time dashboards and alerts.
About the role
- As a Frontend Developer your contributions to the team will have a big impact, as you shape the Nansen user experience for our rapidly growing user base.
- You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online.
- The position is full-time.
What will you be doing?
You'll be working on the frontend of our core product.
- Taking ownership of the frontend React web app
- Implementing new features to delight our users
- Designing layout of new web pages, and re-designing existing ones
- Ensuring the web app is performant and secure
- Interfacing with backend and Firebase
- Working with data visualizations, and helping our analysts in publishing theirs
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- 3+ years work experience, ideally from startups
- built multiple web apps using React, and ideally also Firebase
- product design experience - using tools such as Figma
- a portfolio that shows your skills (e.g. in Github)
- an entrepreneurial spirit and the skills to take a (rough) idea and make it reality
- an eye for detail, but is pragmatic and able to get things done fast
- great written communication skills in English
- an ability to self-organize in a remote-first work environment
- Bonus: Experience from the cryptocurrency industry
- Bonus: Experience with data visualizations / charting libraries
- Bonus: Proficiency in other major languages (e.g. Chinese or Russian)
Nansen is an analytics platform for blockchain, which combines on-chain data with a massive and constantly growing database containing millions of wallet labels. Customers use Nansen to access this data via user-friendly dashboards.