Nansen is a blockchain analytics platform that enriches on-chain data with millions of wallets labels. Crypto investors use Nansen to discover opportunities, perform due diligence and defend their portfolios with our real-time dashboards and alerts.
About the role
As CRM Engineer, you will be autonomous and own the customised operational solutions that brings success to Nansen's business objectives.
You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online.
The position is full-time.
What will you be doing?
- Design, build and update Nansen's operational applications
- Identify and eliminate bottlenecks in the connective applications across various processes and departments
- Perform functional testing, integration testing, performance and regression testing as needed
- Diagnose, report, track and assist in resolving quality issues
- Perform system administration including administering security roles, setting up workflows, etc.
- Drive and enforce the development lifecycle including but not limited to standard practices, QA and code reviews
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- 5+ years experience as a CRM engineer, software engineer, devops engineer or similar role
- familiarity with integrating SaaS products, for example Zapier, Hubspot, Stripe, Coinbase Commerce, Crypto.com.
- fluency in Python and SQL (not necessarily an expert)
- motivation to support other team members and make their lives easier
- great written communication skills in English
- an eye for detail, but is pragmatic and able to get things done fast
- an ability to self-organize in a remote-first work environment
- Bonus: Personal interest in crypto trading and DeFi
- Bonus: Proficiency in other major languages (e.g. Chinese or Spanish)
Nansen is an analytics platform for blockchain, which combines on-chain data with a massive and constantly growing database containing millions of wallet labels. Customers use Nansen to access this data via user-friendly dashboards.