Who We Are:
NanoString Technologies (NASDAQ: NSTG) is a leading provider of life science tools for discovery and translational research. The company’s nCounter® Analysis System is used in life sciences research and has been cited in more than 3,800 peer-reviewed publications. The nCounter Analysis System offers a cost-effective way to easily profile the expression of hundreds of genes, proteins, miRNAs, or copy number variations, simultaneously with high sensitivity and precision, facilitating a wide variety of basic research and translational medicine applications. The company’s GeoMx® Digital Spatial Profiler enables highly-multiplexed spatial profiling of RNA and protein targets in a variety of sample types, including FFPE tissue sections. Built on pioneering principles in 2003, NanoString is blazing new trails and exploring new frontiers to adapt to the everchanging landscape and becoming smarter and more innovative in the process. We are dedicated to advancing scientific discovery and providing solutions that can have a meaningful impact in research and discovery.
Our purpose is to Map the Universe of Biology. We enable scientists to answer questions they have always wanted to ask to explore the boundaries of cellular structures and create an atlas of biological interactions that define life. We are relentless in our quest to Catalyze the Next Biological Revolution leading to Advancing the Human Condition. In addition to a pioneering spirit, we value: Grit. Authenticity. Ambition. Ingenuity. Customers. Join our team!
The Services Support Specialist II plays a key role in the day-to-day operation of the Customer Experience team. This individual is responsible for managing the CRM database and coordinating services for the field service team. This position supports internal and external customers for a wide variety of needs. Additional responsibilities include triaging customer inquiries and complaints, ordering product for the field service engineers, working cross-functionally with various departments, and maintaining database information, among other duties.
Work Arrangements: This role is based out of our Seattle offices in South Lake Union. A hybrid schedule is expected: 1-2 days per week in-office with the remainder of the week working from a home office.
- Coordinate service visits for the field service engineers
- Maintain Salesforce CRM database including but not limited to dispatching engineers, processing service paperwork, closing field cases, handling customer inquiries, and maintaining all records within the CRM database
- Process service orders using ERP system
- Manage field returns by creating return orders and coordinating return of parts
- Correspond with customers regarding any instrument related inquiries or complaints
- Work closely with internal departments to handle various service related requests
- Coordinate instrument deliveries with customer, courier, and internal teams
- Assist management with department metrics
- Ensure all SOP's and standards are followed
- Write procedures and quality documentation as needed
- Quote service agreements and billable service for field instrument service activities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years work-related experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM systems, and ERP systems
- High level of organization skills
- Effective communication with external and internal customers
- Data entry experience
- Knowledge of medical device regulations desired
- Experience with quoting for service agreements and billable service preferred
NanoString is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. NanoString does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that it does not have a signed agreement with.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT: NanoString has a COVID-19 vaccination policy that applies to ALL U.S. employees (regardless of work location), onsite contractors and visitors except as prohibited by applicable law. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees are required to provide proof of full vaccination within 31 days of their hiring date or have applied for an exemption for which an accommodation can be made. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final (or only) dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. Exemptions will be considered for medical conditions/disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, observations, or practices. For any visitor coming onsite to one of NanoString’s facilities, we must verify that the visitor is fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to site entry and visitors must don a face mask at all times when onsite in a NanoString facility.
If you require assistance or accommodation when applying for open positions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.