The RMM– Greater APAC will be responsible for coordination and implementation of all regional marketing activities throughout Greater APAC (territories except China and Japan). Reporting to the Associate Director of APAC. The RMM will work closely with the Greater APAC commercial team to translate the regional business goals into actionable execution plans that drive demand and revenue growth in the region.
- Development and delivery of strategic and tactical marketing programs and events as well as the development of positional and promotional campaigns using a range of marketing methodologies, formats, and media channels.
- Drive execution of regional promotional plans and exceed targets for MQL, opportunity generation and revenue plan.
- Management of external strategic marketing partners and vendors in Greater APAC region.
- Partner with Distributors to support training, promotional programs and sales materials.
- Management of Greater APAC digital strategy and expansion of social footprint.
- Development of high value product positioning, effective sales tools, marketing collateral, and, customer-facing presentations.
- Execution of highly quality, high impact tradeshows, user meetings and local seminars.
- Execution of account specific marketing initiatives and programs with Distributor partners, Regional Account Managers and Inside Sales function
- Coordination of new product launches through our direct sales and distribution channels
- Collect and analyze, market intelligence, customer segmentation and marketing data analytics, tackling head-on the challenge of developing cutting-edge marketing for a highly innovative life science leader.
- Track record of market development in the genomics market.
- Proven ability in strategic marketing, setting tactical plans and tailoring content for specific channels.
- Experience in delivering end-to-end marketing programs, engaging with the business to ensure smooth planning, consummate execution and accurate measurement of programs.
- Experience in Marketo and Salesforce is preferred.
- Experience in digital marketing channels for Life Science in Greater APAC, particularly management of subscription account and website management, will be bonus.
- Proven abilities in establishing relationships with high impact KOL and development of advocacy campaigns.
- Strong business acumen in relevant market analysis, budget and forecast planning.
- Strong communicator and effective team player.
- A university degree in associated scientific field with > 5 years’ experience in the Life Science, Pharmaceutical or Diagnostics markets
- A very strong grasp of Genomics, Proteomics, including Gene Expression, DNA Analysis application, Protein Expression. Experience in Next Generation Sequencing is a must.
- Demonstrates a bias for action and results. Takes ownership of important issues. Demonstrates persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Ability to communicate (verbal & written) effectively within varying levels of internal and external customers. Must be proficient in written and spoken English.
- Ability to travel worldwide to align adequately with local teams and strategies
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and meticulous in details.
- Must be able to work independently, manage multiple projects, communicate proactively, and prioritize daily tasks.
- Able to travel 30-50% of time
- Based in Singapore or Australia
NanoString is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. NanoString does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that it does not have a signed agreement with.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT: NanoString has a COVID-19 vaccination policy that applies to ALL U.S. employees (regardless of work location), onsite contractors and visitors except as prohibited by applicable law. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees are required to provide proof of full vaccination within 31 days of their hiring date or have applied for an exemption for which an accommodation can be made. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final (or only) dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. Exemptions will be considered for medical conditions/disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, observations, or practices. For any visitor coming onsite to one of NanoString’s facilities, we must verify that the visitor is fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to site entry and visitors must don a face mask at all times when onsite in a NanoString facility.
If you require assistance or accommodation when applying for open positions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.