Who We Are
NanoString Technologies (NASDAQ: NSTG) is a leading provider of life science tools for discovery and translational research. The company’s nCounter® Analysis System is used in life sciences research and has been cited in more than 3,800 peer-reviewed publications. The nCounter Analysis System offers a cost-effective way to easily profile the expression of hundreds of genes, proteins, miRNAs, or copy number variations, simultaneously with high sensitivity and precision, facilitating a wide variety of basic research and translational medicine applications. The company’s GeoMx® Digital Spatial Profiler enables highly-multiplexed spatial profiling of RNA and protein targets in a variety of sample types, including FFPE tissue sections. Built on pioneering principles in 2003, NanoString is blazing new trails and exploring new frontiers to adapt to the everchanging landscape and becoming smarter and more innovative in the process. We are dedicated to advancing scientific discovery and providing solutions that can have a meaningful impact in research and discovery.
Our purpose is to Map the Universe of Biology. We enable scientists to answer questions they have always wanted to ask to explore the boundaries of cellular structures and create an atlas of biological interactions that define life. We are relentless in our quest to Catalyze the Next Biological Revolution leading to Advancing the Human Condition. In addition to a pioneering spirit, we value: Grit. Authenticity. Ambition. Ingenuity. Customers. Join our team!
NanoString has a vision to bring disruptive technologies to the market that transform the life sciences and biopharma industries. With the launch of the GeoMx Digital Spatial Profiler Platform, we are expanding the types of questions researchers can address by combining genomic and spatial information.
Working across the GeoMx instrument and consumables product management teams, the candidate will drive product development programs and marketing strategies for the RNA consumables portfolio for the GeoMx Digital Spatial Profiler. A critical part of the role will include developing solutions around workflow and building novel assay to increase market access.
- Lead aspects of the vision, strategy, roadmap, and lifecycle management of GeoMx RNA products
- Successfully collaborate across functional partners including R&D, manufacturing, and sales, to achieve business objectives.
- Strategically evaluate new product and application opportunities and identify synergies with other products in the portfolio.
- Identify partnering opportunities for complimentary third-party products which broaden or enhance the company's RNA portfolio
- Ensure that product releases successfully meet user needs and that key performance indicators for product performance are defined and met.
- Demonstrate and communicate progress to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the commercial field team to visit customers and develop customer personas
- Working closing with R&D and Business Development, conduct continuous competitive monitoring and assessments of analysis product offerings
- Manage product documentation, maintain web content, and draft marketing and training materials.
Requirements (Education, Experience, Specific Skills):
- Technical degree in molecular biology, biochemistry or related Life Science field. MS or PhD prefered.
- MBA preferred with 2-5 years of experience in Life Sciences product management
- Customer focused with a deep understanding and command of genomics markets. Intimate knowledge of customer requirements and competitive offerings.
- A strategic thinker with excellent analytical and organizational skills who can drive the translation of strategy into execution with direct and cross functional teams.
- Ability to travel up to ~30%
- Energetic, resourceful self-starter with high integrity and the ability to work effectively in a dynamic, collaborative environment.
NanoString is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. NanoString does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that it does not have a signed agreement with.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT: NanoString has a COVID-19 vaccination policy that applies to ALL U.S. employees (regardless of work location), onsite contractors and visitors except as prohibited by applicable law. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees are required to provide proof of full vaccination within 31 days of their hiring date or have applied for an exemption for which an accommodation can be made. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final (or only) dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. Exemptions will be considered for medical conditions/disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, observations, or practices. For any visitor coming onsite to one of NanoString’s facilities, we must verify that the visitor is fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to site entry and visitors must don a face mask at all times when onsite in a NanoString facility.
If you require assistance or accommodation when applying for open positions please contact email@example.com.