Who We Are:
Nacelle was built for technology-forward merchants drawn to the benefits of a headless architecture but dissatisfied with the costs and complexity associated with adoption. Leaders at FTD.com, Boll & Branch, and Thinx use Nacelle to eliminate the typical maintenance costs and infrastructure complexities related to going headless while accelerating their time-to-market. Unlike traditional commerce solutions, our product is built on event-driven and elastic core technology optimized for flexibility, performance, and customization.
Nacelle is an early stage, venture-backed, fully remote company. Recently closing our Series B round for $50m, our institutional investors include Tiger Global, Index Ventures, Inovia and more. We also have raised from notable industry angels including leaders from Shopify Plus, Attentive, and Klaviyo.
We are seeking a world-class, entrepreneurial Account Executive who will report directly to the CRO. You will have a track record of being able to close complex deals with a technical product, ideally in the ecommerce or data platform space. You are coachable, curious, intelligent, customer-centric, and have a strong work ethic. As an early member of our Sales team, so you will have the opportunity to help collaborate with the team and contribute individually as we build out new systems/processes and optimize existing ones.
This position is an outside sales role and involves travel and onsite meetings (post-COVID).
The impact you will have:
In your first 90 days:
- You will be fully onboarded and executing on pipeline and deals.
In your first 6 months:
- You will be delivering on full quota
In your first year:
- You will have become a SME in the commerce space.
In this role you will:
- Deeply understand our product and value props
- Work alongside your Business Development Representative to generate outbound pipeline
- Create narratives with a beginning, middle and end to explain complex solutions, challenges and/or ideas
- Partner with your Sales Engineer to execute customer-centric sales cycles that maximize close rate and ASP
- Act cross-functionally with marketing, alliances, product and design to guide market positioning and to provide feedback on product requirements
We would love to hear from you if:
- You come with a strong background at a SaaS company
- Have a history of selling a technical product where the CTO is a primary stakeholder
- Have met or exceeded your quota and other KPIs
- You have a growth mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit
- You have a passion for learning and coaching others
- A deep curiosity for technical products
- You are dedicated to workplace diversity and see how to capitalize on the diverse strengths of people around you to succeed
- You are a challenger account executive that can also be collaborative
- You know how to convey a vision - you have exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills through all mediums of communication from phone calls to email, slide shows, and webinars
- You are a team player and excited to work closely with Marketing
- You have excellent customer facing skills specifically with regard to negotiation
We’d be really excited if you’ve had:
- Ecommerce, Data or Developer-Tech SaaS experience
- Startup experience
- Remote work history
If you meet most of the criteria for this position, we would still love to hear from you! We believe in fostering talent, growing and providing training to our team as we believe great human beings come first and building skillsets can happen over time.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Stock options
- Robust benefits packages which include medical, dental, vision, HSA/FSA, as well as employer-paid life insurance, and short/long-term disability
- 401(k) with an employer match
- Unlimited Mental Health Teledoc appointments
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited PTO in addition to paid holidays and sick days
- Monthly wifi stipend
- Home office setup budget
- Annual Learning and Development stipend
- 100% Remote culture with a minimum of one company in-person retreat per year + team-specific retreats
- Company provided laptop
- An environment that values and promotes continuous learning, true ownership, and teamwork
At Nacelle, we strive to promote a culture where all employees feel supported and comfortable to provide constructive feedback in ways that we can continue to grow and practice our values of "forever learning, ownership, honesty and integrity, and teamwork."
Nacelle is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Nacelle is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities who may require additional assistance in engaging in our application and interview process. Please feel free to reach out to Nacelle's Talent Acquisition Team at TA@getnacelle.com if you need any assistance completing our application or need accommodations during your interview process.