Who We Are:
Nacelle was built for technology-forward merchants drawn to the benefits of a headless architecture but dissatisfied with the costs and complexity associated with adoption. Leaders at FTD.com, Boll & Branch, and Thinx use Nacelle to eliminate the typical maintenance costs and infrastructure complexities related to going headless while accelerating their time-to-market. Unlike traditional commerce solutions, our product is built on event-driven and elastic core technology optimized for flexibility, performance, and customization.
Nacelle is an early stage, venture-backed, fully remote company. Recently closing our Series B round for $50m, our institutional investors include Tiger Global, Index Ventures, Inovia and more. We also have raised from notable industry angels including leaders from Shopify Plus, Attentive, and Klaviyo.
We are seeking an experienced Solutions Architect to be part of a team that is responsible for overseeing the success of our customer’s technical deployments. The SA will work directly with customers and agency partners to deploy Nacelle. This person must be a self-starter and used to a fast-paced, energetic environment. They are comfortable dealing with ambiguity. Ultimately, this person should be passionate about solving the customer’s business problems and the technical challenges that accompany them. This role will report directly to the Senior Director of Solutions Architecture and will work closely with the Sales, Customer Experience, and Product teams.
In this role you will:
- Serve as a technical consultant and internal champion for our customers
- Assist in pre-sales engagement scoping
- Serve as the primary CX point of technical escalation
- Support and execution of CX OKRs
- Aggregating and socializing feature requests with Product & Engineering
- Working cross-functionally with Sales, CS, ENG, and Product
The impact you will have:
In your first 90 days:
- You will be fully onboarded and delivering strategic and technical guidance to our most valued customers.
In your first 6 months:
- You will have developed prototypes of upcoming Nacelle features that can be used to gather feedback from our customers.
In your first year:
- You will become a subject matter expert in a critical part of Nacelle's value proposition. Ex: JAMStack Pre-rendering strategy, web performance optimization, or distributed systems.
We would love to hear from you if:
- You are well versed with frontend technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- You have prior server-side scripting experience (Node, Python, Ruby)
- You have demonstrated customer-facing experience
- You possess a strong business acumen
- You possess strong discovery skills / sense of curiosity
We’d be really excited if you’ve had:
- Vue/React specific experience
- Ecommerce specific experience
- Content modeling experience
- Next.js / Nuxt.js experience
- Thrive in a startup environment
If you meet most of the criteria for this position, we would still love to hear from you! We believe in fostering talent, growing and providing training to our team as we believe great human beings come first and building skillsets can happen over time.
Benefits & Perks:
Nacelle aims to build a truly diverse, equitable, and inclusive team. We have a number of wonderful benefits to support that.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Stock options
- Robust benefits packages which include medical, dental, vision, HSA/FSA, as well as employer-paid life insurance, and short/long-term disability
- 401(k) with an employer match
- Unlimited Mental Health Teledoc appointments
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited PTO in addition to paid holidays and sick days
- Monthly wifi stipend
- Home office setup budget
- Annual Learning and Development stipend
- 100% Remote culture with a minimum of one company in-person retreat per year + team-specific retreats
- Company provided Macbook
At Nacelle, we strive to promote a culture where all employees feel supported and comfortable to provide constructive feedback in ways that we can continue to grow and practice our values of "forever learning, ownership, honesty and integrity, and teamwork."
Nacelle is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Nacelle is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities who may require additional assistance in engaging in our application and interview process. Please feel free to reach out to Nacelle's Talent Acquisition Team at TA@getnacelle.com if you need any assistance completing our application or need accommodations during your interview process.