What does it mean to join our Talent Network?

Interested in working at Nacelle but don't see an open role that fits your experience? We are constantly looking for hardworking, intelligent people who are passionate about what they do. Join our talent network by submitting your information and we will be sure to keep you posted on any relevant openings that come up within our growing team!

Who We Are: 

Nacelle was built for technology-forward merchants drawn to the benefits of a headless architecture but dissatisfied with the costs and complexity associated with adoption. Leaders at FTD.com, Boll & Branch, and Thinx use Nacelle to eliminate the typical maintenance costs and infrastructure complexities related to going headless while accelerating their time-to-market. Unlike traditional commerce solutions, our product is built on event-driven and elastic core technology optimized for flexibility, performance, and customization.

Nacelle is an early stage, venture-backed, fully remote company. Recently closing our Series B round for $50m, our institutional investors include Tiger Global,  Index Ventures, Inovia and more. We also have raised from notable industry angels including leaders from Shopify Plus, Attentive, and Klaviyo.

Our Core Values:

Forever Learning

We celebrate lifelong learning and encourage our team to constantly grow.

Honesty & Integrity

Honesty is the best policy and we believe that integrity always comes first.

Ownership

In our culture, individuals take ownership and responsibility of the work they do.

Teamwork

We operate as a team, supporting our colleagues across departments.

Our Benefits:

Health Benefits

Put your health first. Nacelle offers unlimited sick days, competitive insurance coverage and we pay for 99% of your premium.

Paid Holiday & PTO

We offer 11 paid holidays in the calendar year and an unlimited PTO policy so you can celebrate with friends and family.

Competitive Pay

Nacelle is invested in our employees. In addition to our health benefits, 401(K) retirement package (with company matching), and unlimited PTO (with a recommended minimum time taken per year), we offer competitive salaries.

Company Stake

Nacelle is your company too. As an early employee you may be entitled to employee stock options.

Learning & Development

Continue your education by attending conferences or online courses, supported by Nacelle.

Tools and Technology

Being a fully remote company, we'll provide tools and technology for your home office.

Authorization to work in either the U.S. or Canada is a precondition of employment at Nacelle. We unfortunately are not able to provide employment sponsorship at this time.

Nacelle is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities who may require additional assistance in engaging in our application and interview process. Please feel free to reach out to Nacelle's Talent Acquisition Team at TA@getnacelle.com if you need any assistance completing our application or need accommodations during your interview process. 

#LI-REMOTE

Apply for this Job

* Required

Demographic Questions

At Nacelle, we are focused on continuing to build our company in a way that supports individuals from all backgrounds and are frequently evaluating our employee and candidate programs to ensure they are inclusive and equitable. We invite you to share a bit more about yourself below so we can continue to improve candidate experience and inform future diversity and inclusion initiatives. While completion of this survey is required, you will have the option to select “I don't wish to answer” for all questions. 

Your voluntary self-disclosures will be anonymized in reporting, and will not be used in any aspect of employment-related decisions, nor shared with hiring managers. Declining to self-identify will not impact your application process.

I identify my gender identity as: (Select one)

I consider myself a member of the LGBTQIA+ community (Select one)

I identify my ethnicity as (mark all that apply):

Veteran Status: (Select one)

Disability Status: (Select one)