Who We Are:
Nacelle was built for technology-forward merchants drawn to the benefits of a headless architecture but dissatisfied with the costs and complexity associated with adoption. Leaders at FTD.com, Boll & Branch, and Thinx use Nacelle to eliminate the typical maintenance costs and infrastructure complexities related to going headless while accelerating their time-to-market. Unlike traditional commerce solutions, our product is built on event-driven and elastic core technology optimized for flexibility, performance, and customization.
Nacelle is an early stage, venture-backed, fully remote company. Recently closing our Series B round for $50m, our institutional investors include Tiger Global, Index Ventures, Inovia and more. We also have raised from notable industry angels including leaders from Shopify Plus, Attentive, and Klaviyo.
We are seeking a world-class Director of EMEA Sales who will report directly to the VP of Sales. The ideal candidate has a proven track record for both closing enterprise SaaS deals, as well as building and managing teams to consistently surpass their sales target(s). You are an analytical thinker and have strong business acumen to help define our revenue strategy in EMEA. You are comfortable managing and closing deals directly as we establish our EMEA strategy and team. You have a growth-mindset and are curious, authentic and customer-centric. You will be our first EMEA sales hire -- though have headcount in the plan to hire immediately -- and play a critical role in building and leading our EMEA teams.
The Impact You'll Have:
In your first 90 days...
- You'll have closed your first deal, defined our 2022 EMEA revenue strategy.
- Met with all of our EMEA customers.
- Mastered your product knowledge and helping improve our sales process.
In your first 6 months...
- You'll have validated our market expansion into EMEA by beating your pipe-gen and sales targets.
- Hired your initial team (BDR, SE, AE(s)).
- Established our EMEA team culture.
- Shifted from player/coach to pure Director/coach.
In your first year...
- You'll have built out a cross-functional team in EMEA.
- Closed $1m in ARR.
- Established Nacelle as a leading headless commerce solution in EMEA.
- Define EMEA go-to-market strategy with VP Sales.
- Prospecting and closing new business in EMEA.
- Establishing Nacelle's market presence in key EMEA geos.
- Recruiting, onboarding and enabling Account Executive team.
- Work with VP Sales to optimize our sales process, messaging and selling techniques.
- Maintain an accurate weekly forecast.
- Collaborate with leaders of Sales Development, Marketing, Customer Success and Partnerships to ensure cross-functional alignment and operational success in the EMEA region.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years of SaaS sales experience.
- At least 2 years of management experience.
- Have worked at a Series Seed - Series C SaaS company that experienced rapid growth.
- Demonstrated success in building teams and in helping establish new markets/business lines/products.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial with a growth mindset.
- Strong track record for driving outbound pipeline development with Account Executive and Business Development teams.
- Comfortable being a player/coach as we establish this new market.
Nice to Have:
- Strong technical aptitude with experience in infrastructural/developer technology selling into CTO org.
- Experience in ecommerce technology.
- Has worked for a company with US HQ before.
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages
- Full support for remote work, including a stipend for getting your home work space setup
- Home internet plan paid for monthly
- Unlimited PTO
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration