Who We Are:
Nacelle was built for technology-forward merchants drawn to the benefits of a headless architecture but dissatisfied with the costs and complexity associated with adoption. Leaders at FTD.com, Boll & Branch, and Thinx use Nacelle to eliminate the typical maintenance costs and infrastructure complexities related to going headless while accelerating their time-to-market. Unlike traditional commerce solutions, our product is built on event-driven and elastic core technology optimized for flexibility, performance, and customization.
Nacelle is an early stage, venture-backed, fully remote company. We have raised over $23 million from top venture capital firms like Index, Inovia, Lerer Hippeau, and High Alpha as well as notable angels from leaders at Shopify, Attentive, Hybris, and Klaviyo.
We are looking for an experienced talent sourcer who is passionate about building authentic relationships with passive leads and thrives in a fast-paced environment. As our first sourcer, you will play a critical role in developing our talent sourcing strategies.
You will report to our Lead Recruiter and partner closely with the talent acquisition team and hiring managers to successfully source top talent for technical and non-technical teams across all departments. As we are scaling quickly, we recognize that the most important aspect to building a successful company, are the people. You will take ownership of promoting the Nacelle talent brand and showcasing our company as an inclusive workplace.
The talent team is the first point of entry for everyone at Nacelle so providing a high-quality interview experience is of the utmost importance. We are seeking someone excited by the opportunity to take initiative, work autonomously, and improve the way we recruit to help build and maintain our awesome culture at Nacelle!
- Fully own building robust pipelines for new and evergreen roles across all teams including but not limited to Engineering, Sales, and Product
- Design creative sourcing techniques using slack channels, social media groups, online communities, and more
- Continuously research ways to increase our talent brand awareness and discover recruitment events (career fairs, conferences, virtual events, meetups, etc.) to network at
- Define, analyze, and report on top of funnel metrics including sourcing channel quality, passthrough rates, and outreach performance
- Craft personalized messages to leads and manage outreach sequences using Gem
- Schedule interviews and ensure prompt communication with candidates
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience using advanced sourcing techniques to identify and engage with prospective candidates (preferably at a tech startup)
- 1+ years sourcing highly technical talent such as DevOps/Backend/Frontend/Full Stack Engineers, Solutions Architects, Engineering leaders, etc.
- Comfortable partnering directly with Hiring Managers to develop and execute on sourcing strategies
- Commitment to improving diversity, equity and inclusion at Nacelle. Experience with developing thoughtful approaches to source untapped talent
- Clear and thoughtful communication style (verbal and written)
- Boolean search expert
- Skilled in sourcing through social media sites
Nice to Have:
- Experience with the following tools: Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, Gem, SeekOut, and TripleByte.
- Have worked at a fast-growing startup in the Tech, SaaS or eComm space
- Experience working fully-remote and hiring for fully-distributed teams
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages
- Full support for remote work, including a stipend for getting your home work space setup
- Home internet plan paid for monthly
- Unlimited PTO
- Learning and development fund
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration