Who We Are:
Nacelle was built for technology-forward merchants drawn to the benefits of a headless architecture but dissatisfied with the costs and complexity associated with adoption. Leaders at FTD.com, Boll & Branch, and Thinx use Nacelle to eliminate the typical maintenance costs and infrastructure complexities related to going headless while accelerating their time-to-market. Unlike traditional commerce solutions, our product is built on event-driven and elastic core technology optimized for flexibility, performance, and customization.
Nacelle is an early stage, venture-backed, fully remote company. We have raised over $23 million from top venture capital firms like Index, Inovia, Lerer Hippeau, and High Alpha as well as notable angels from leaders at Shopify, Attentive, Hybris, and Klaviyo.
We are looking for a data-driven technical recruiter who is passionate about building authentic relationships with both candidates and hiring managers and thrives in a fast-paced environment. As our first technical recruiter, you will play a key role in building Nacelle's world-class engineering team.
You will report to our Lead Recruiter and partner closely with the talent acquisition team and hiring managers to successfully fill a handful of technical positions across different teams. As we scale, we recognize that the most important aspect to building a successful company, are the people. You will take ownership of building diverse pipelines so we can hire top untapped talent across Engineering, Product, Solutions Architecture, and more!
The talent acquisition team is the first point of entry for everyone at Nacelle so providing a high-quality experience is of the utmost importance. We are seeking someone excited by the opportunity to take initiative, work autonomously, and improve the way we recruit to help build and maintain our awesome culture at Nacelle!
- Own end-to-end recruitment process - Lead intake meetings with hiring managers, manage candidate's flow through the interview process, conduct recruiter screens, extend offers and successfully close candidates
- Serve as a sourcing expert - Partner with the TA team to think creatively and strategically to build and maintain diverse pipelines for your roles using a variety of tools like LinkedIn Recruiter and Gem
- Track and analyze data - Accurately track recruiting activity and metrics using Google Sheets and Greenhouse Reporting to make data-driven decisions and find efficiencies in the process. Some important metrics you will be measured on are time to fill, quality of hire, cNPS, and offer acceptance rate
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience (preferably at a startup)
- Experience developing creative sourcing strategies to build robust and diverse pipelines for technical roles
- Proven track record in sourcing and engaging passive leads with a focus on technical talent from untapped groups
- Highly organized, extreme attention to detail, and skilled at delivering a world-class candidate experience while moving quickly through the recruiting process
- Comfortable managing multiple roles at once. Ability to bring multiple projects to the finish line at the same time
- Clear and thoughtful communication style (verbal and written) that makes every candidate feel cared for at each step in the process
- A true passion for technology and connecting with software developer communities
Nice to Have:
- Experience with the following tools/software: Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, Gem, and Spark Hire
- Have worked at a fast-growing startup in the Tech, SaaS or eComm space
- Experience working fully-remote and hiring for fully-distributed teams
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages
- Full support for remote work, including a stipend for getting your home work space setup
- Home internet plan paid for monthly
- Unlimited PTO
- Learning and development fund
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration