Who We Are:
Nacelle was built for technology-forward merchants drawn to the benefits of a headless architecture but dissatisfied with the costs and complexity associated with adoption. Leaders at FTD.com, Boll & Branch, and Thinx use Nacelle to eliminate the typical maintenance costs and infrastructure complexities related to going headless while accelerating their time-to-market. Unlike traditional commerce solutions, our product is built on event-driven and elastic core technology optimized for flexibility, performance, and customization.
Nacelle is an early stage, venture-backed, fully remote company. Recently closing our Series A round for $18m, our institutional investors include Index Ventures, Inovia and more. We also have raised from notable industry angels including leaders from Shopify Plus, Attentive, and Klaviyo.
Are you hyper focused on user pain points, needs, and desires? Are you able to lead product initiatives across functions in a collaborative way while driving vision and clarifying steps for execution? If so, we would love to talk!
Nacelle is shaping the future of eCommerce by helping merchants reduce infrastructure complexity while increasing site performance, and we are looking for a talented, user-centric product person to help us iterate on existing products while thinking of new, creative ways to give our customers even more value. Our organization moves quickly, and we need a person who appreciates agility and can pivot based on new information. This is a senior-level position, and we appreciate applications that can show proven experience leading digital product initiatives preferably in a lean, start-up environment. This role will report directly to our Lead Product Manager and partner closely with the Design and Engineering teams.
- Meet with customers and stakeholders to understand pain points and needs
- Derive insights from qualitative and quantitative product and feature research
- Use insights to set product vision, objectives, and KPIs
- Collaborate with multiple functions to lead product initiatives
- Consistently drive clarity of work to be done
- Keep stakeholders regularly updated on product progress
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience leading digital product teams at a fast-growing startup
- Ability to lead product teams in a collaborative, supportive manner
- Attention to detail with strong analytical and business acumen
- Ability to plan, organize, and move forward in ambiguous environments
- User-centric mindset
- Experience with user stories, sprints, and agile development methodologies
- Experience with developing a deep understanding of the customer through the use of evidence-based personas, customer journey maps, empathy maps, or similar artifacts
Nice to Have:
- Jira and Confluence experience
- eCommerce experience
- Remote work history
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages
- Full support for remote work, including a stipend for getting your home work space setup
- Home internet plan paid for monthly
- Unlimited PTO
- Learning and development fund
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration