Who We Are:
Nacelle is a leading headless commerce platform that turns traditional eCommerce stores into lightning-fast, mobile-first progressive web apps (PWAs). After going headless with Nacelle, eCommerce retailers have seen 25%+ increases in conversion rates, higher average cart sizes, and the support to handle spikes in traffic. We partner with top retailers including Something Navy, Enso Rings and Barefoot Dreams.
Nacelle is an early stage, venture-backed, fully remote company. Recently closing our Series A round for $18m, our institutional investors include Index Ventures, Inovia and more. We also have raised from notable industry angels including leaders from Shopify Plus, Attentive, and Klaviyo.
We are looking for a data-driven recruiter who is passionate about building authentic relationships with both candidates and hiring managers and thrives in a fast-paced environment. As our second Talent Acquisition hire, you will play a key role in helping build Nacelle's world-class team.
You will report to our Lead Recruiter and partner closely with hiring managers across different departments to 3x the team in 2021. As we scale, we recognize that the most important aspect to building a successful business, are the people. You will take ownership of building strong, diverse pipelines so we can hire top talent across all teams including Engineering, Product, Sales, Customer Success and more!
The talent team is the first point of entry for everyone at Nacelle so providing a high-quality experience is of the utmost importance. We are looking for someone excited by the opportunity to take initiative, work autonomously, and improve the way we recruit to help build and maintain our awesome culture at Nacelle!
- Serve as a sourcing expert - A huge component to this position is ensuring we have robust pipelines for roles in our 2021 hiring roadmap. You will build and maintain diverse pipelines through sourcing, outreach, referrals, community engagement, and discovering new job boards to post to.
- Full-cycle recruiting - Fully own an average of 4-6 reqs at any given time for open positions across all teams. This includes conducting intake meetings with hiring managers, and providing recommendations on interviewing best practices to ensure a high quality candidate experience.
- Track and analyze data - Accurately track recruiting activity and metrics using Google Sheets and Greenhouse Reporting to make data-driven decisions and find efficiencies in the process. Some important metrics we track are time to fill, source of hire, NPS, and selection ratio.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3 years of full-cycle recruiting experience (preferably with a startup)
- Experience using creative sourcing techniques to build robust and diverse pipelines for both tech and non-tech roles
- Proven track record in sourcing and engaging passive candidates with a focus on recruiting talent from underrepresented backgrounds
- Highly organized and skilled at delivering a great candidate experience
- Comfortable managing multiple roles at once. Ability to bring multiple projects to the finish line at the same time
- Clear and thoughtful communication style that makes every candidate feel cared for at each step in the process
Nice to Have:
- Worked at a fast-growing startup in the Tech, SaaS or eComm space
- Experience with Greenhouse
- Experience sourcing through Gem
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages
- Full support for remote work, including a stipend for getting your home work space setup
- Home internet plan paid for monthly
- Unlimited PTO
- Learning and development fund
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration