Who We Are:
Nacelle is a leading headless commerce platform that turns traditional eCommerce stores into lightning-fast, mobile-first progressive web apps (PWAs). After going headless with Nacelle, eCommerce retailers have seen 25%+ increases in conversion rates, higher average cart sizes, and the support to handle spikes in traffic. We partner with top retailers including Something Navy, Enso Rings and Barefoot Dreams.
Nacelle is an early stage, venture-backed, fully remote company. Recently closing our Series A round for $18m, our institutional investors include Index Ventures, Inovia and more. We also have raised from notable industry angels including leaders from Shopify Plus, Attentive, and Klaviyo.
We are looking for a versatile Marketing Manager to help us turn strategy into tangible programs across awareness, lead generation and thought leadership. A “marketing generalist” who thrives in being involved in many areas of marketing and working cross-functionally across internal and external teams.
Our Marketing Manager should be an expert on integrated marketing campaigns and best practices, have an interest in establishing processes that scale, and the ability to prioritize business needs.
This is a highly visible role that will report directly to the VP of Marketing and will work closely with Marketing, Partnerships, Sales, and other teams. You will be joining a marketing team of extremely talented and creative individuals who have cultivated a fun and supportive team environment.
- Project management: Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Event management: Vet, manage and organize events from virtual to in-person tradeshows, workshops, meetups and more
- Partner marketing: Work closely with our partnerships team to identify and support key partners as a marketing counterpart
- Promotion management: Plan and execute promotional channels for content, events, partner marketing, and more across digital and offline
- Identify areas of improvement in existing marketing campaigns and processes and optimize for them
- Stay up to date on the latest market trends, channels, programs and more to help Nacelle reach our business goals
- Measure and report performance of campaigns and exposure, assessing ROI and KPIs
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-4+ years as a Marketing Manager, Campaign Manager or similar role
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing or similar field or equivalent working experience
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs from concept to completion
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices and understanding of the full marketing mix
- Digital marketing + offline marketing management experience
- Event management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding collaboration, people and relationship building skills
- Strong project management, organizational and multitasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Adaptable and flexible to changing priorities and needs
Nice to Have:
- Remote work history
- eCommerce technology experience
- Partner marketing experience
- Asana, Marketo and Salesforce experience
- Venture-backed, SaaS startup experience
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages
- Full support for remote work, including a stipend for getting your home work space setup
- Home internet plan paid for monthly
- Unlimited PTO
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration