Who We Are:
Nacelle is a leading headless commerce platform that turns traditional eCommerce stores into lightning-fast, mobile-first progressive web apps (PWAs). After going headless with Nacelle, eCommerce retailers have seen 25%+ increases in conversion rates, higher average cart sizes, and the support to handle spikes in traffic. We partner with top retailers including Something Navy, Enso Rings and Barefoot Dreams.
Nacelle is an early stage, venture-backed, fully remote company. Recently closing our Series A round for $18m, our institutional investors include Index Ventures, Inovia and more. We also have raised from notable industry angels including leaders from Shopify Plus, Attentive, and Klaviyo.
We are looking for an experienced Brand Marketing Manager to help develop and boost our brand presence. As our first brand marketer, you will be responsible for evolving the Nacelle brand into a recognizable name with strong and consistent messaging and visual design elements.
To be successful as our Brand Marketing Manager, you should have experience in B2B brand marketing for SaaS companies with establishing brand identity and building awareness.
This is a highly visible role that will report directly to the VP of Marketing and will work closely with Product, Sales, and Leadership teams. You will be joining a marketing team of extremely talented and creative individuals who have cultivated a fun and supportive team environment.
- Become an expert on Nacelle’s product, value proposition and future direction
- Own, develop and manage Nacelle’s brand message and design strategies
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission in a way that resonates with our audiences
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies and campaigns
- Help establish style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition
- Manage marketing team members working on brand initiatives (content + design)
- Guide our content marketing strategy across channels
- Monitor market trends and regularly perform market research studies, surveys and interviews on our consumers and competitors
- Manage public relations and third party initiatives, strategies, and perceptions
- Ensure consistency in message and design across all owned channels including content, website, paid, social media, etc
- Measure and report performance of branding campaigns and exposure, assessing ROI and KPIs
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5-7+ years of brand management experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or similar field or equivalent working experience
- Proven ability to develop and execute on successful brand and marketing strategies
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding collaboration and cross-functional skills
- Organizational, project and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong research and analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices and understanding of the full marketing mix
- Management experience
- Venture-backed, SaaS startup experience
Nice to Have:
- Remote work history
- eCommerce technology experience
- PR management
- Content management
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages
- Full support for remote work, including a stipend for getting your home work space setup
- Home internet plan paid for monthly
- Unlimited PTO
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration