Who We Are:
Nacelle is a leading headless commerce platform that turns traditional eCommerce stores into lightning-fast, mobile-first progressive web apps (PWAs). After going headless with Nacelle, eCommerce retailers have seen 25%+ increases in conversion rates, higher average cart sizes, and the support to handle spikes in traffic. We partner with top retailers including Something Navy, Enso Rings and Barefoot Dreams.
Nacelle is an early stage, venture-backed, fully remote company. Recently closing our Series A round for $18m, our institutional investors include Index Ventures, Inovia and more. We also have raised from notable industry angels including leaders from Shopify Plus, Attentive, and Klaviyo.
We are seeking a world-class, entrepreneurial Senior Account Executive who will report directly to the VP of Sales. The ideal candidate has a proven track record for closing complex deals with a technical product, ideally in the eCommerce space. They are coachable, curious, intelligent, and have a strong work ethic.
The Senior Account Executive will be an early member of our Sales team, and will be expected to help collaborate with the team and contribute individually as we build out new systems/processes and optimize existing ones.
This position is an outside sales role and involves travel and onsite meetings (post-COVID).
- Deeply understand our product and value props
- Work alongside your Business Development Representative to generate an outbound pipeline
- Create narratives with a beginning, middle, and end to explain complex solutions, challenges, and/or ideas
- Partner with your Sales Engineer to execute customer-centric sales cycles that maximize close rate and ASP
- Ongoing management of your existing customer base, alongside a Merchant Success Manager, to identify upsell opportunities
- Act cross-functionally with marketing, product, and design to guide market positioning and to provide feedback on product requirements
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of SaaS closing experience
- Experience selling eCommerce and/or data SaaS solutions
- A proven track record for consistent overachievement of quota and other KPIs
- Growth mindset
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- A passion for learning and coaching others
- A deep curiosity for technical products
- Dedicated to workplace diversity and open to receiving diverse opinions
- A challenger account executive that can also be collaborative
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills through all mediums of communication from phone calls to email, slide shows, and webinars
- Team player and excited to work closely with Marketing
- Excellent customer facing skills specifically with regard to negotiation
- Experience managing a complex sales cycle across Salesforce.com
Nice to Have:
- Series A to Series B stage startup experience
- Remote work history
- Although Nacelle is remote, the ideal candidate lives in or near Los Angeles or New York
- A history of selling a technical product where the CTO is a primary stakeholder
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages
- Full support for remote work, including a stipend for getting your home work space setup
- Home internet plan paid for monthly
- Unlimited PTO
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration