Who We Are:
Nacelle is a leading headless commerce platform that turns traditional eCommerce stores into lightning-fast, mobile-first progressive web apps (PWAs). After going headless with Nacelle, eCommerce retailers have seen 25%+ increases in conversion rates, higher average cart sizes, and the support to handle spikes in traffic. We partner with top retailers including Something Navy, Enso Rings and Barefoot Dreams.
Nacelle is an early stage, venture-backed, fully remote company. Recently closing our Series A round for $18m, our institutional investors include Index Ventures, Inovia and more. We also have raised from notable industry angels including leaders from Shopify Plus, Attentive, and Klaviyo.
This role will report directly to and work in collaboration with the CEO. You will represent the first Lead Product Manager on the Nacelle Product team and will be instrumental in building the product department along side the CEO.
Product is at the heart of Nacelle; we believe in fast, lean learning and we are forever in a race to find product market fit for new headless commerce features and capabilities. We believe in cross functional squads where product, engineering and design collaborate from the start. We treat our merchants like the royalty they are by first satisfying them, then, with new features and betas, delighting them. The Product Team moves fast by prioritizing the right work, then executing in a sequential fashion. We are obsessed with learning and we hate roadmaps but we love outcomes.
- Own Merchant NPS and ensure our product is of the highest echelon of merchant satisfaction and delight
- Own the end-to-end product lifecycle for dashboard and onboarding experience
- Own the end-to-end product lifecycle for new features and capabilities
- Own and run new beta deployments, surveys, and customer focus groups
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4 years of PM experience
- 3 years of management experience with direct reports
- Computer science background
- Venture funded SaaS experience
- Ownership and grit which leads to a natural ability to move projects forward
- Exceptional ability to prioritize
- Experience speaking directly to customers
Nice to Have:
- eCommerce experience so you can join and onboard quickly
- Exceptional communicator; both written and presenting. Product requires a lot of context and cross department coordination
- Design and UX experience; you will coordinate often with UX/UI
- Detail oriented which ensures that you will not ignore the requirements in "Skills & Qualifications"
- Knack for estimating quantity and timeline so you can deliver new features and functionality in a timely, efficient manner
- A thorough understanding of the lean process to minimize waste
- A knack for finding product market fit quickly to maximize the value of our product and increase engineering and design ROI
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages
- Full support for remote work, including a stipend for getting your home work space setup
- Home internet plan paid for monthly
- Unlimited PTO
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration