Who We Are:
Nacelle is a leading headless commerce platform that turns traditional eCommerce stores into lightning-fast, mobile-first progressive web apps (PWAs). After going headless with Nacelle, eCommerce retailers have seen 25%+ increases in conversion rates, higher average cart sizes, and the support to handle spikes in traffic. We partner with top retailers including Something Navy, Enso Rings and Barefoot Dreams.
Nacelle is an early stage, venture-backed, fully remote company. Recently closing our Series A round for $18m, our institutional investors include Index Ventures, Inovia and more. We also have raised from notable industry angels including leaders from Shopify Plus, Attentive, and Klaviyo.
We are looking for a tech savvy Customer Success Manager to increase customer satisfaction through providing implementation and post-implementation technical support. The Customer Success Manager will onboard new customers, troubleshoot technical issues, provide timely customer responses to inbound inquiries, support the roll-out of new products, as well as working with the sales team to identify cross-sell opportunities to increase sales.
To be successful as a Customer Success Manager, you should have excellent technology skills and knowledge, as well as sales ability and interpersonal skills. Ultimately, a good Customer Success Manager is tech savvy, analytical, and well organized.
This role will report directly to the Director of Customer Success and will work closely with the Sales and Engineering teams.
- Managing multiple customers at one time
- Supporting the rollout of new customers
- Providing technical support to customers
- Evaluating customer needs to suggest solutions or additional features
- Training customers to use their products
- Answering product-related queries in a timely manner
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Providing reports to developers and stakeholders on product performance
- Ensuring deliveries arrive on time and in a good condition
- Tracking account metrics
- Establish best practices
- Create written documentation for public knowledge base and internal procedures
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in enterprise implementation support, project management, technical consulting, or other related fields (SaaS experience strongly preferred)
- Experience in technical support and sales
- Strong technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of support and sales software
Nice to Have:
- Remote work history
- eCommerce technology experience
- Experience with Salesforce and Atlassian (Jira Service Desk, Jira, Confluence)
- Experience with Vue.js, Nuxt.js, and React
- Experience building an application
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent working experience
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages
- Full support for remote work, including a stipend for getting your home work space setup
- Home internet plan paid for monthly
- Unlimited PTO
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration