Who We Are
Nacelle is a headless commerce platform for eCommerce retailers who are dissatisfied with slow page load speeds, low mobile conversion rates and inflexible solutions. It turns traditional eCommerce stores into lightning-fast, mobile-first progressive web apps (PWAs) resulting in 25%+ increases in conversion rates, higher average cart sizes, and the ability to handle spikes in traffic. We partner with top retailers including Something Navy, Boll & Branch and Barefoot Dreams.
We are an early stage, venture-backed, fully remote company. Our institutional investors include Index Ventures and Accomplice Ventures. We also have raised from notable angels including leaders from Shopify Plus, Attentive, and Klaviyo.
We are looking for a passionate, proactive, and results-driven Implementation Lead to join our Developer Relations and Merchant Strategy team. This role will report to the Director of Merchant Strategy. As the first customer onboarding hire, you will be the expert in crafting repeatable process and ensuring merchant onboarding success. You will be the face of our product implementation support working with high growth merchants, understanding their goals, applying strategy, and tracking milestones from kickoff to launch.
- Establish best practices that optimize the onboarding experience
- Become an expert on Nacelle and the eCommerce application and integration ecosystem
- Develop project timelines and responsibilities to increase visibility, alignment, and accountability to meet implementation goals
- Consult on a merchant's eCommerce technology stack, advise on best practices around complex integrations, and provide solutions to expedite their build time while setting them up for long-term success
- Act as an escalation point for new merchants if/when issues arise
- Provide effective consultation based on merchant needs by identifying performance improvement opportunities as well as sharing advice for optimizing Nacelle platform utilization
- Collaborate with Engineering teams to ensure product feedback from merchants is shared and incorporated into our product roadmap
- Work closely with Merchant Success Managers to ensure merchants continue to be successful and are retained
- Represent the voice of the merchant to inform our sales process and marketing content
- Maintain and enhance overall onboarding metrics including NPS and CSAT surveys, customer feedback, etc.
- Startup experience required
- Minimum 5+ years relevant work experience in enterprise implementation support, project management, technical consulting, or other related fields (SaaS experience strongly preferred)
- Demonstrated excellence in listening and communication
- Excellent analytical and strategic problem solving skills
- Time-management and organizational skills to support a portfolio of merchants
- Awareness of latest eCommerce technology trends and applications
- Ability to empathize and understand merchant's requirements
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
Nice to Have:
- Remote work history
- eCommerce technology experience