When it comes to your home, you shouldn’t have to compromise. For over twenty years, our team has been at the cutting edge of the building industry. We now channel these lessons into Nabr, a people-first housing company. Our near-term goal is to put more people on a path to owning a high-quality, environmentally friendly home in the city. Our long-term vision is to help spur a societal shift toward sustainable urban living.
At this time, most candidates should expect to work in-person 2-3 days a week. Nabr is a strong fit for candidates who are eager to jump into a high-growth tech startup, who are interested in design and passionate about improving quality of life in cities, particularly with regard to sustainability and affordability.
About the Role
Nabr is seeking a Creative Content Manager. You will be tasked with developing and executing Nabr’s social media strategy, including content creation and community management. You will be expected to originate, pitch, and actualize creative concepts that strengthen and protect the brand. You will support Nabr’s Director of Property Marketing and collaborate on broader marketing initiatives to achieve Nabr’s growth objectives. We are looking for a doer who is energized by wearing many hats in a dynamic startup environment. You are expected to be a champion for the brand internally, and to represent the brand to potential collaborators. At Nabr, we view marketing as inherently intertwined with product, and this role will thus report up through the product organization. We are looking for someone who has deep personal interest in the housing market, who is excited to actively follow the news and contribute to the national conversation in this space.
In your first three months you will...
- Assume ownership of Nabr’s social media content program, analyze recent performance, and identify opportunities for growth
- Refine Nabr’s social brand presence and voice in response to consumer feedback
- Expand Nabr’s active platform footprint to include TikTok, Reddit, and YouTube
- Develop a strategy and quarterly KPIs for Nabr’s social media
- Track performance and perform A/B testing to measure progress relative to KPIs
- Act as a key stakeholder within Nabr’s marketing brain trust
- Identify and build relationships with influencers and institutions via social media
- Articulate asset and content needs (photo, video, etc.) and produce/secure them
- Organize and manage Nabr’s creative asset and content library
- Provide graphic design and administrative support for Marketing team
Over time you will..
- Establish Nabr as the first household name in multifamily real estate development
- Create and execute parallel strategies for national brand growth and regional property launches
- Keep Nabr on the cutting edge of social media and content trends through creative concepting, new platform adoption, and independent research
- Build and lead a team of community and content specialists
- Act as a face of the company to consumers, brand collaborators, and the media
Ideally you will have...
- At least four years of relevant experience, including prior experience leading social media efforts for a real estate, hospitality, proptech, or D2C brand - or corresponding agency experience.
- Previously worked in marketing for a direct-to-consumer startup selling a product that constitutes a significant financial purchase for the consumer
- Experience in originating and executing influencer and partnership campaigns
- Mastery of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, TikTok, and YouTube
- Proficiencies in Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, and Sprout Social
- Experience with integrated paid & organic social media strategies
- The ability to represent the brand to external parties, including local institutions, influencers, and other potential collaborators.
- The ability to accurately research, organize and interpret information, and exhibit sound judgment as it relates to all forms of communication
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong graphic design skills
- Willingness to travel quarterly to property site in San Jose, CAe
- Strong personal interest in the housing market and a passion for using technology to improve the built environment, particularly with regard to sustainability and affordability
At Nabr, we believe it is critical that our company embodies the diverse perspectives of the residents we are serving. We are committed to reflecting the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, both in the workplace and in the products we deliver to residents. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds, including those from historically underrepresented communities. We are excited to hear from you!