Nabis is a Series B stage licensed cannabis wholesale marketplace and distributor with the largest portfolio of cannabis brands, supplying over 200 brands to 99% of California’s dispensaries and delivery services. We are the fastest-growing wholesale platform supporting the booming cannabis industry, one of the largest and most rapidly scaling industries in the world today. Our mission is to empower the world to discover cannabis by providing choice, access, and innovation.
Our team, backed by Y Combinator and a celebrity roster of tech executives, including Doordash cofounder Stanley Tang, Gmail creator Paul Buchheit and Twitch cofounder Justin Kan, is scaling the cannabis supply chain with technology with the ultimate goal of becoming the largest distributor of cannabis products in the world.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT NABIS!
- Competitive pay starting at $17 per hour, paid weekly.
- You'll work at the fastest-growing cannabis startup in California!
- Medical/Dental/Vision offered to all full-time employees.
- Well-rounded co-workers and teammates that are all striving towards the same goal. Nabis maintains a fun and energetic culture!
- Competitive compensation.
The Warehouse Associate at Nabis is responsible for a wide variety of important functions such as picking, packing, inventory and quality assurance. This is a critical role, and we are looking for reliable, dedicated and hardworking individuals to join our team and help our company grow!
Assist in loading and unloading product into vans
Picking and packing orders
Verifying and preparing orders
Product intake assistance
Paperwork, printing, labeling - METRC & Dispatch
Inventory cycle counts
Occasional communication with brands/clients
General assistance of Operations Managers
Educational and Skill Requirements:
- Associates degree OR 2 years relevant work experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., bend, stretch, and twist
- Must be comfortable using ladders and loading/unloading from top shelves
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check
- Ability to work occasional evening/weekend shifts
- Cannabis experience is a plus
- Clean driving record
- Basic math skills
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent judgement and work ethic
- Professionalism, patience and process-driven approach
- Adaptability, low-ego and high attention to detail
- Can-do attitude and team player
- Professional appearance
- Tech savviness
Nabis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nabis is seeking to create a diverse work environment because all teams are stronger with different perspectives and life experiences. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Nabis are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.