Nabis is a Series B stage licensed cannabis wholesale marketplace and distributor with the largest portfolio of cannabis brands, supplying over 200 brands to 99% of California’s dispensaries and delivery services. We are the fastest-growing wholesale platform supporting the booming cannabis industry, one of the largest and most rapidly scaling industries in the world today. Our mission is to empower the world to discover cannabis by providing choice, access, and innovation.
Our team, backed by Y Combinator and a celebrity roster of tech executives, including Doordash cofounder Stanley Tang, Gmail creator Paul Buchheit and Twitch cofounder Justin Kan, is scaling the cannabis supply chain with technology with the ultimate goal of becoming the largest distributor of cannabis products in the world.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT NABIS!
- Competitive pay starting at $19 per hour, paid weekly.
- You'll work at the fastest growing cannabis startup in California!
- Medical/Dental/Vision offered to all full-time employees.
- Well-rounded co-workers and teammates that are all striving towards the same goal. Nabis maintains a fun and energetic culture!
- Competitive compensation.
The Warehouse Associate, QA ensures that the final product observes the company's quality standards along with the DCC regulations. The QA Associate is detail-oriented and responsible for the development, implementation of inspection activities, detection, and resolution of problems for all products. at Nabis is responsible for a wide variety of important functions such as picking, packing, inventory and quality assurance. This is a critical role, and we are looking for reliable, dedicated and hardworking individuals to join our team and help our company grow!
- Perform tracking and reporting of inventory metrics
- Monitor first-in-first-out (FIFO) flow of inventory and report aging inventory; tracking Certificates of Analysis (COAs) and expiration dates
- Assist with mock recalls and product withdrawals, locating the identified product lot codes, batch IDs, and METRC Tags
- Monitor and identify obsolete, slow-moving inventory to reduce product loss
- Perform compliance label and packaging checks on incoming inventory
- Complete physical inventories/cycle counts and makes adjustments as needed
- Follow the cycle counting schedule and report discrepancies daily
- Identify and investigate inventory discrepancies and performs root cause analysis
- Assist in prioritizing issues that are causing inaccurate inventories
- Monitor lot/item integrity
- Monitor product identification and location program
- Perform research and analysis upon request for warehousing and inventory projects
- Assist in improving work practices through routine communication with end-users, operations, and software teams
- Knowledge of and experience within QA; 2 years Inventory Management experience preferred
- Knowledge of BCC regulations
- Knowledge of and experience with Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience in the cannabis industry and understanding of the dispensary
Educational and Skill Requirements:
- Associates degree OR 2 years relevant work experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., bend, stretch, and twist
- Must be comfortable using ladders and loading/unloading from top shelves
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check
- Ability to work occasional evening/weekend shifts
- Cannabis experience is a plus
- Clean driving record
- Basic math skills
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent judgement and work ethic
- Professionalism, patience and process-driven approach
- Adaptability, low-ego and high attention to detail
- Can-do attitude and team player
- Professional appearance
- Tech savviness
Nabis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nabis is seeking to create a diverse work environment because all teams are stronger with different perspectives and life experiences. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Nabis are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.