The N2 Company is seeking an experienced and motivated Data Pipeline Specialist to oversee the design, implementation, and maintenance of our data pipeline infrastructure. A successful Data Pipeline Specialist will manage our ETL processes, stored procedures, and data storage solutions to ensure efficient and accurate data integration and analysis.
The N2 Company is America’s leading publisher of community magazines. We’re proud of our award-winning media brands – they reach millions of readers in 47 states and help great businesses connect with ideal clients – but we’re even more proud to provide supportive and fulfilling remote work opportunities for our people.
Interviews for this opening will be conducted over the phone and via video calls. This role will be fully remote.
Think you’ve got the attitude AND the aptitude to join our team for this exciting full-time role? Keep reading and apply today via the link below!
In a Typical Day, You’ll:
- Design, implement, and maintain our data pipeline architecture to ensure timely and accurate data flow across multiple systems.
- Manage and optimize ETL processes, stored procedures, and data storage solutions to ensure efficient and accurate data integration and analysis.
- Collaborate with data analysts and other stakeholders to develop and implement data models, data flows, and data analysis solutions.
- Develop and maintain data quality checks and data validation procedures to ensure the accuracy and consistency of our data.
- Create and maintain documentation related to data pipeline architecture, ETL processes, and data storage solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve data pipeline issues in a timely manner.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in data pipeline management and recommend enhancements to our existing data infrastructure.
To Land This Gig, You Need To Have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- At least five years of experience in data pipeline management, ETL development, and data warehousing.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, stored procedures, and database design.
- Experience with cloud-based data storage solutions such as AWS S3, Azure Data Lake, or Google BigQuery.
- Familiarity with data analysis tools such as Qlik.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Some Things We Bring to the Table Are:
- Full health care package.
- Free basic dental.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off, including a one week paid Holiday Break.
- Twelve weeks paid maternity leave.
- Three-week paid sabbatical after fourth year of service.
- Access to a licensed nutritionist.
- $7K toward purchase of first home.
- Financial planning services.
- Employee Assistance Program, with mental health services and more.
- Annual $400 wellness stipend.
- Monthly remote-work reimbursement.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Pet care discounts and insurance.
- The ability to help fight human trafficking through N2GIVES, our giving program.
While your skill set is important to us, your attitude is just as significant. Our team is made up of emotionally healthy people who genuinely enjoy working together in positions they’re passionate about. We do this in a drama-free work culture based on trust, respect, and humility. We promote based on consistent, quality performance, and we intentionally nurture our team members’ professional development because we promote from within every chance we get. Our culture is more essential to us than our product, though we take a tremendous amount of pride in both. As we like to say, brilliant jerks need not apply!
Think you’d like to join the N2 team? Apply now at n2co.com/opportunities!
N2 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, natural hairstyles, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), marital status, political affiliation, military service, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. N2 conforms to the spirit, as well as complies with, applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring, appraisal systems, promotions, training, and career development programs. Consistent with these obligations, EEO also provides reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs, observances, and practices.