Are you a leader who inspires your team to achieve their full potential? Do you stay up to date on trends within the digital marketplace and would like to do that at a company that actually cares about your life, both inside and outside of the office? Sound like you? Keep reading!
The N2 Company is America’s leading publisher of community magazines. We’re proud of our award-winning media brands like Hyport Digital – they help great businesses reach ideal clients through print and digital marketing – but we’re even more proud to provide supportive and fulfilling remote work opportunities for our people.
Hyport Digital, a leader in digital advertising and marketing services, is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Manager to lead our Website, Email, and Live Chat product team. Hyport Digital helps businesses of all sizes grow their online presence and improve conversions through tailored digital marketing strategies. Our team thrives on excellence and enjoys a fun, upbeat culture as we tackle the ever-changing digital landscape.
As the Product Manager for Website, Email & Live Chat, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our digital marketing products and services. You’ll be responsible for driving continuous improvement and innovation in our product offerings while fostering a culture of leadership, management, and accountability within your team. The starting pay for this role is $65K annual salary.
In a Typical Day, You’ll:
- Lead, manage, and hold the Website, Email & Live Chat team accountable.
- Actively improve the quality of our website, email, and Live Chat products.
- Research and learn industry trends pertaining to websites, email marketing, and Live Chat.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive product strategy that aligns with Hyport Digital's overall goals and objectives.
- Convey team expectations and facilitate communication between content writers, designers, and developers.
To Land This Gig, You’ll Need:
- A bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in product management for digital marketing.
- A proven track record of successfully managing and launching websites, email marketing campaigns, and Live Chat products.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing best practices and emerging trends.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and adapt to changing priorities.
Some Things We Bring to the Table Are:
- Full health care package.
- Free basic dental.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off, including a one week paid Holiday Break.
- Twelve weeks paid maternity leave.
- Three-week paid sabbatical after fourth year of service.
- Access to a licensed nutritionist.
- $7K toward purchase of first home.
- Financial planning services.
- Employee Assistance Program, with mental health services and more.
- Annual $400 wellness stipend.
- Monthly remote-work reimbursement.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Pet care discounts and insurance.
- The ability to help fight human trafficking through N2GIVES, our giving program.
While your skill set is important to us, your attitude is just as significant. Our team is made up of emotionally healthy people who genuinely enjoy working together in positions they’re passionate about. We do this in a drama-free work culture based on trust, respect, and humility. We promote based on consistent, quality performance, and we intentionally nurture our team members’ professional development because we promote from within every chance we get. Our culture is more essential to us than our product, though we take a tremendous amount of pride in both. As we like to say, brilliant jerks need not apply!
Think you’d like to join the N2 team? Apply now at n2co.com/opportunities!
N2 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, natural hairstyles, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), marital status, political affiliation, military service, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. N2 conforms to the spirit, as well as complies with, applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring, appraisal systems, promotions, training, and career development programs. Consistent with these obligations, EEO also provides reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs, observances, and practices.