Have you ever been wowed flipping through the pages of a magazine? It’s probably because you know good content and great publication layout when you see it. If this resonates with you and you’re looking to gain valuable graphic design experience as part of a thriving creative team, we’ve got the position for you!
Our Publication Designers bring their attention to detail, strong desire to learn, and positive attitudes to N2’s Design team. This opportunity is a full-time, remote position. The salary for this role is $41,000.
N2 is a fast-growing company made up of hundreds of team members; our team designs, prints, and ships more than 800 monthly publications to neighborhoods across the country. We rely on our publication designers to arrange stunning layouts and to check for design accuracy and quality to ensure our publications are top-notch.
Interested in joining our Design team? Keep reading and apply today via the link below!
In a Typical Day, You Would:
- Layout and design pages of nationally-distributed magazines.
- Work in a fast-paced, multiple-deadline driven environment.
- Adhere to accuracy and product standards.
- Have a “We, Not Me” mentality as a member of a team of designers.
To Land This Gig, You’ll Need To:
- Have competence with Adobe Creative Suite software, particularly InDesign.
- Have an eye for layout design.
- Have a portfolio of your work samples.
- Be fast and accurate with your design work.
- Have a basic understanding of Excel.
- Have an exceptional attitude – no brilliant jerks allowed.
- Be adaptable in a changing environment.
Some Cool Things We Bring to the Table Are:
- Full health care package.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off, including Holiday Break.
- Access to a licensed nutritionist.
- $7K toward purchase of first home.
- Financial planning services.
- Employee Assistance Program, with mental health services and more.
- Annual wellness stipend.
- Pet care discounts and insurance.
- The ability to help fight human trafficking through N2GIVES, our giving program.
Think you’ve got the attitude AND the aptitude to virtually join our team as our newest Publication Designer? Apply now at n2co.com/opportunities!
N2 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, natural hairstyles, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), marital status, political affiliation, military service, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. N2 conforms to the spirit as well as complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring, appraisal systems, promotions, training, and career development programs. Consistent with these obligations, EEO also provides reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs, observances, and practices.