We’re looking for a highly collaborative, engaging individual who loves interacting with clients and our sales and operations teams, and creating lasting and meaningful relationships. The N2 Company’s N2DIGITAL team is looking for a full-time Digital Operations Manager who will be an integral part of campaign management and success. The right candidate will have the organizational skills to manage deadlines for multiple campaigns, be friendly and outgoing, and possess outstanding communication and collaboration skills. Please note, our ideal candidate would be located in central, mountain, or pacific time zones rather than the eastern time zone to best meet operational and client-management needs.
N2 is a growing company based in Wilmington, North Carolina, though most of our team members are currently working from the comfort and safety of their homes – and many will continue to have the opportunity to do so indefinitely. Our team designs, prints, and ships more than 800 monthly publications across the country. Our mission is to help small businesses win every day. Within The N2 Company, N2DIGITAL specializes in a number of digital marketing solutions to assist our clients in reaching and engaging their ideal audience.
Interviews for this opening will be conducted over the phone and via video calls. As a reminder, this role has the option to be fully remote. Think you’ve got the attitude AND the aptitude to join our team for this exciting full-time role? Keep reading and then apply today via the link below!
In a Typical Day, You Would:
- Evaluate, customize, and optimize the campaign management process, including campaign execution and quality control across multiple digital tactics.
- Verify orders, ensuring all assets and targeting parameters are present and correct and all data is accurate for execution, billing, and reconciliation.
- Manage campaign tasks through workflow management tools and communicate issues with sellers and project managers.
- Monitor campaigns to ensure all tactics are hitting desired KPIs and alert sales team and project managers of any issues or anomalies.
- Ensure all ads, across all tactics, are created, executed, and optimized with best practices in mind. Verify all campaigns start and end according to the parameters of the agreement.
To Land This Gig, You Need To:
- Have the ability to manage multiple deadlines per month.
- Have the ability to self-manage.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills.
- Possess positive energy and a positive attitude.
- Have a basic understanding of digital marketing and operational efficiencies.
- Have basic knowledge of Tag Manager platforms and attribution platforms.
- Possess basic knowledge of search (SEO / SEM), display / mobile, OTT / CTV, email marketing, and social marketing.
It’s Not Required, But We’d Love It If You Also:
- Have a bachelor's degree in a related field. Note: sufficient and relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirements.
Some Things We Bring to the Table Are:
- Full health care package.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off, including Holiday Break.
- Access to a licensed nutritionist.
- $7K toward purchase of first home.
- Financial planning services.
- Employee Assistance Program services.
And while your skill set is important to us, your attitude is just as significant. Our team is made up of emotionally healthy people who genuinely enjoy working together in positions they are passionate about. We do this in a drama-free work culture based on trust, respect, and humility. We promote based on consistent, quality performance and we intentionally nurture our team members’ professional development because we promote from within every chance we get. Our culture is more important to us than our product, though we take a tremendous amount of pride in both. As we like to say, brilliant jerks need not apply!
Think you’d like to interview for this opportunity? Apply now at n2co.com/opportunities!
N2 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. N2 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.