The N2 Company is looking for an experienced sales leader to join our team as our new Director of Corporate Sales.
N2 is a growing company based in Wilmington, North Carolina, though most of our team members are currently working from the comfort and safety of their homes and many will continue to have the opportunity to do so indefinitely. Our team designs, prints, and ships more than 800 monthly publications across the country. Our mission is to help small businesses win every day. The Director of Corporate Sales will be responsible for driving sales for N2’s corporate-owned publications – that is, those run by W-2 team members instead of our franchisees.
Interviews for this opening will be conducted over the phone and via video calls. This role has the option to be fully remote or be located at our headquarters in Wilmington once our Home Office safely reopens.
Think you’ve got the attitude AND the aptitude to join our team for this exciting full-time role? Keep reading and then apply today via the link below!
In a Typical Day, You Would:
- Work with company leadership in a metrics-driven environment to help reach monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- Devise long-term strategic plans focused on how to drive sales moving forward.
- Help develop and cultivate a newly formed W-2 corporate sales team.
- Guide the W-2 corporate sales team in their duties and help team members hone their skills and improve their performance.
To Land This Gig, You Need To:
- Have 5+ years experience managing a sales team of at least 50-100 salespeople in a large corporate environment.
- Have experience managing sales of $40 million to $60+ million.
- Have experience working with multiple brands.
- Have experience building a sales team from the ground up.
- Demonstrate leadership skills to oversee teams in multiple markets and different time zones.
- Demonstrate skills in media sales.
- Be well-versed in recruitment marketing.
- Have a proven track record in driving revenue growth.
- Have strong, demonstrated experience in a metrics-driven environment.
- Be a results-driven individual with exceptional analytical skills.
Some Things We Bring to the Table Are:
- Full health care package.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off, including Holiday Break.
- Access to a licensed nutritionist.
- $7K toward purchase of first home.
- Financial planning services.
- Employee Assistance Program services.
And while your skill set is important to us, your attitude is just as significant. Our team is made up of emotionally healthy people who genuinely enjoy working together in positions they are passionate about. We do this in a drama-free work culture based on trust, respect, and humility. We promote based on consistent, quality performance and we intentionally nurture our team members’ professional development because we promote from within every chance we get. Our culture is more important to us than our product, though we take a tremendous amount of pride in both. As we like to say, brilliant jerks need not apply!
Think you’d like to interview for this opportunity? Apply now at n2co.com/opportunities!
N2 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. N2 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.