Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy seeing projects through to completion and take pride in maintaining tight deadlines? Does the idea of taking on big challenges and aligning teams to facilitate a shared outcome make you excited? If you answered yes, you may be the right fit for our Project Manager role here at The N2 Company.
N2 is a growing company based in Wilmington, North Carolina, though most of our team members are currently working from the comfort and safety of their homes and many will continue to have the opportunity to do so indefinitely. Our team designs, prints, and ships more than 800 monthly publications across the country. Our mission is to help small businesses win every day. Our Project Managers oversee the development of new initiatives throughout the company.
Interviews for this opening will be conducted over the phone and via video calls. This role has the option to be fully remote or be located at our headquarters in Wilmington once our Home Office safely reopens.
Think you’ve got the attitude AND the aptitude to join our team for this exciting full-time role? Keep reading and then apply today via the link below!
In a Typical Day, You Would:
- Collaborate, facilitate, and manage projects that include members of Senior Leadership.
- Work with lead developers throughout the software development life cycle.
- Initiate project phases to align cross-departmental visions and goals through communication, documentation, problem-solving, and strategic facilitation.
- Plan project phases to negotiate processes, risks, expectations, and deliverable requirements cross-departmentally.
- Execute projects with required task management, including development story writing, schedule management, stakeholder negotiations of required project deliverables, and follow-through as the Project Manager of the development life cycle.
- Implement and strategically plan projects through documentation, facilitation of implementation needs, timeline management, and reinforced stakeholder expectation.
- Carry out control-monitoring and closing phases of projects, including retrospectives and check-ins to ensure necessary processes and advocacy for all stakeholders are in place and standardized for business needs.
To Land This Gig, You Need To:
- Have a bachelor's degree and / or relevant work experience.
- Have at least five years of project management experience.
- Have a strong foundation in project planning and analysis, risk evaluation, and communication techniques.
- Have strong humility and calmness when managing large-value projects.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Some Things We Bring to the Table Are:
- Full health care package.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off, including Holiday Break.
- Access to a licensed nutritionist.
- $7K toward purchase of first home.
- Financial planning services.
- Employee Assistance Program services.
And while your skill set is important to us, your attitude is just as significant. Our team is made up of emotionally healthy people who genuinely enjoy working together in positions they are passionate about. We do this in a drama-free work culture based on trust, respect, and humility. We promote based on consistent, quality performance and we intentionally nurture our team members’ professional development because we promote from within every chance we get. Our culture is more important to us than our product, though we take a tremendous amount of pride in both. As we like to say, brilliant jerks need not apply!
Think you’d like to interview for this opportunity? Apply now at n2co.com/opportunities!
N2 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. N2 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.