The N2 Company’s Product team is looking for a Product Manager to take on a significant role in the development of product innovation at N2. The right candidate will be an experienced Product Manager who has a strong background and understanding of sales, analytics, technology, and operations. This individual will be responsible for evaluating and implementing existing and new product features, providing support for effective product testing, and effectively giving and receiving product feedback.
N2 is a growing company based in Wilmington, North Carolina, though most of our team members are currently working from the comfort and safety of their homes and many will continue to have the opportunity to do so indefinitely. Our team designs, prints, and ships more than 750 monthly publications across the country. Our mission is to help small businesses win every day. For this opportunity, we’ll welcome the right person to work remotely with minimal travel throughout the year.
Interviews for this opening will be conducted over the phone and via video calls. Due to the current climate, we are excited to welcome our new Product Manager virtually for onboarding – our remote-friendly team is full of work-from-home experts who are here to help you succeed!
Think you’ve got the attitude AND the aptitude to join our team for this exciting full-time role? Keep reading and then apply today at n2co.com/opportunities!
To Land This Gig, You Need To:
- Have a bachelor's degree and / or equivalent job experience.
- Have 4+ years experience in product management, product development, or business analysis.
- Be technically savvy.
- Be able to work in cross-functional teams and build relationships across the company.
- Have the ability to think in terms of client / user experience.
- Be a results-driven individual with exceptional analytical skills.
- Have excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
In a Typical Day, You Would:
- Oversee product development processes and successes.
- Do market research and analysis.
- Efficiently and regularly communicate statuses and updates at various levels of the organization.
- Dive into data to provide reporting on the Product team’s KPI’s across sources.
- Own the product roadmap for all projects related to your initiatives.
It’s Not Required, But We’d Love It If You Also Have:
- Experience and exposure with expanding platforms utilizing API, web services, and SaaS solutions.
Some Things We Bring to the Table Are:
- Full health care package.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off, including Holiday Break.
- Access to a licensed nutritionist.
- $7K toward purchase of first home.
- Financial planning services.
- Employee Assistance Program services.
And while your skill set is important to us, your attitude is just as significant. Our team is made up of emotionally healthy people who genuinely enjoy working together in positions they are passionate about. We do this in a drama-free work culture based on trust, respect, and humility. We promote based on consistent, quality performance and we intentionally nurture our team members’ professional development because we promote from within every chance we get. Our culture is more important to us than our product, though we take a tremendous amount of pride in both. As we like to say, brilliant jerks need not apply!
Think you’d like to interview for this opportunity? Apply now!
N2 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. N2 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.