The N2 Company’s Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Manager to take a significant role in the development of marketing and branding within N2. The right candidate will be a mid-to-senior-level marketer who can build our targeted, data-driven marketing strategy to increase recruiting, brand awareness, and lead generation. This role will be responsible for evaluating and implementing the martech tools needed to develop more robust targeting and personalization across our owned channels, including email, social, and websites.
N2 is a growing company based in Wilmington, North Carolina, though most of our team members are currently working from the comfort and safety of their homes and many will continue to have the opportunity to do so indefinitely. Our team designs, prints, and ships more than 650 monthly publications to neighborhoods across the country. Our mission is to help small businesses win every day. For this opportunity, we’ll welcome the right candidate to work remotely with minimal travel throughout the year.
Interviews for this opening will be conducted over the phone and via video calls. Due to the current climate, we are excited to welcome our new Marketing Manager virtually for onboarding – our remote-friendly team is full of work-from-home experts who are here to help you succeed!
Think you’ve got the attitude AND the aptitude to join our team for this exciting full-time role? Keep reading and then apply today at n2co.com/opportunities!
To Land This Gig, You Need To:
- Have a bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, or business.
- Have 6+ years experience as a marketing professional in a large corporate environment.
- Have experience working with multiple brands.
- Be strong in creative branding, advertising, and messaging – examples and references will be requested.
- Be a results-driven individual with exceptional analytical skills.
- Have excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
In a Typical Day, You Would:
- Carry out strategic email marketing plans for both franchisee recruits and advertising clients.
- Oversee social media strategy and content planning across all of our current brands.
- Own the budget for social media and content marketing plans.
- Execute Google ad campaign management for recruitment and brand awareness.
- Implement the latest marcom strategies and trends into our current framework.
- Design, supervise, and execute new product messaging, campaigns, and content across different channels.
It’s Not Required, But We’d Love It If You Also Have:
- Experience with print advertising or editorial.
- Experience leading and managing a team.
- B2B marketing experience.
Some Things We Bring to the Table Are:
- Full health care package.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off, including Holiday Break.
- Access to a licensed nutritionist.
- $7K toward purchase of first home.
- Financial planning services.
- Employee Assistance Program services.
And while your skill set is important to us, your attitude is just as significant. Our team is made up of emotionally healthy people who genuinely enjoy working together in positions they are passionate about. We do this in a drama-free work culture based on trust, respect, and humility. We promote based on consistent, quality performance and we intentionally nurture our team members’ professional development because we promote from within every chance we get. Our culture is more important to us than our product, though we take a tremendous amount of pride in both. As we like to say, brilliant jerks need not apply!
Think you’d like to interview for this opportunity? Apply now!
N2 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. N2 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.