Do you swell with pride like a proud parent when you see someone you interviewed succeeding in their role? Do you like knowing every interaction you have is directly impacting a company’s growth? Does it ring true that there’s nothing more gratifying for you than connecting talented people to rewarding and fulfilling careers with a company that’s easy for you to “sell” because you love it so much yourself? If you answered yes to all three, then keep reading!
N2 is a growing company based in Wilmington, North Carolina, though most of our team members are currently working from the comfort and safety of their homes and many will continue to have the opportunity to do so indefinitely. Our team designs, prints, and ships more than 650 monthly publications to neighborhoods across the country. Our mission (and yours, if you’re game) is to help small businesses win every day.
To do that, we’re seeking a mentally tough Talent Acquisition Specialist to join forces with our small but mighty Talent Acquisition team. This team sources, recruits, and interviews both passive and active candidates for our Area Director positions. Curious what an Area Director does? Read all about their role on our website!
Interviews for this Talent Acquisition opening will start right away over the phone and via video calls. Think you’ve got the attitude AND the aptitude to join our team for this exciting full-time role? Keep reading and then apply today at n2co.com/opportunities!
In a Typical Day, You Would:
- Work in our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse, to identify potential candidates for the Area Director role.
- Execute cold calls to prospective candidates.
- Conduct multiple phone and video interviews with prospective candidates for the Area Director role while taking notes.
- Meet with the rest of the Talent Acquisition team to discuss recruiting strategies and review recruiting goals.
To Land This Gig, You Need To:
- Exhibit all-star communication skills both over the phone and in email.
- Truly enjoy speaking to and building relationships with people.
- Regularly exercise mental toughness.
- Be resourceful and adaptable in an environment of change.
- Be a quick learner with a desire to grow.
- Know the ins and outs of Microsoft Office products and Google Workspace (formerly G Suite).
It’s Not Required, But We’d Love It If You Also Have:
- Experience conducting employment interviews.
- Experience navigating applicant tracking systems.
- Experience with cold calling.
Some Things We Bring to the Table Are:
- Full health care package.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off, including Holiday Break.
- Access to a licensed nutritionist.
- $7K toward purchase of first home.
- Financial planning services.
- Employee Assistance Program services.
And while your skill set is important to us, your attitude is just as significant. Our team is made up of emotionally healthy people who genuinely enjoy working together in positions they are passionate about. We do this in a drama-free work culture based on trust, respect, and humility. We promote based on consistent, quality performance and we intentionally nurture our team members’ professional development because we promote from within every chance we get. Our culture is more important to us than our product, though we take a tremendous amount of pride in both. As we like to say, brilliant jerks need not apply!
Think you’d like to interview for this opportunity? Apply now!
N2 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, N2 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.