Would you consider yourself a social media expert? Are you passionate about using social media in all its forms to bring people and businesses together? Do you believe in the power of great first impressions? If you’re nodding your head right now, then our new Lead Generation and Social Media Coordinator role at N2 could be right for you!
The N2 Company is a growing company based in Wilmington, North Carolina, though most of our team members are currently working from the comfort and safety of their homes and many will continue to have the opportunity to do so indefinitely. Our team designs, prints, and ships more than 800 monthly publications to neighborhoods across the country. Our mission (and yours, if you’re game) is to help small businesses win everyday.
The Lead Generation and Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for researching, identifying, and gathering business leads for our publications nationwide; a job that has a big impact on our company’s success! The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and creative self-starter who is in their element networking and generating leads.
And while clearly your skill set is important, your attitude is just as significant to us. Our team is made up of emotionally healthy people who genuinely enjoy working together in positions they are passionate about. We do this in a drama-free work culture based on trust, respect, and humility. We promote based on consistent, quality performance and we intentionally nurture our team members’ professional development because we promote from within every chance we get. Our culture is more important to us than our product, though we take a tremendous amount of pride in both. As we like to say, brilliant jerks need not apply!
Interviews for this opening will be conducted over the phone and via video calls and will start right away. Due to the current climate, we are excited to welcome our new Lead Generation and Social Media Coordinator virtually for training and onboarding – our remote-friendly team is full of work-from-home experts who are here to help you succeed!
Think you’ve got the attitude AND the aptitude to join our team for this exciting full-time role? Keep reading!
In a Typical Day, You Would:
- Gather business leads through various social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
- Support critical planning processes for our social media accounts.
- Collaborate on content design for social media posts.
- Analyze social media monthly reports and data to advise on direction for future strategy, scope and content. .
- Use hashtag optimization to grow engagement on all platforms.
To Land This Gig, You Need To:
- Have outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Be a self-starter who is willing to think outside the box.
- Comfortable with cold calls, warm introductions and lead generation.
- Have strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Have a good understanding of social media.
- Be familiar with Google Workspace .
- Have a creative mind and basic understanding of advertising.
- Enjoy administration, CRM management, and date organization.
It’s Not Required, But We’d Love It If You Also Have:
- Experience in creating digital assets.
Some Things We Bring to the Table Are:
- Full health care package.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off, including Holiday Break.
- Access to a licensed nutritionist.
- $7K toward purchase of first home.
- Free financial planning and Employee Assistance Program services.
Think you’d like to interview for this opportunity? Apply now below.
N2 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, N2 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.