You’re a hard worker looking to contribute to a great team with your time and talents. You enjoy working with your hands to produce results you can actually see. You believe it’s important to work with a supportive team and you’d like to do that within a company that actually cares about your life, both inside and outside of work. Sound like you? Keep reading!
The N2 Company is a Wilmington, NC-based company that produces high-quality, customized neighborhood publications enjoyed by more than 800 communities across the United States. Why Arlington, you ask? Texas is a great location in the central U.S. that will allow us to bring our outsourced publications back in-house. Our Press and Binding Coordinators are essential to our operations, as they print, assemble, and pack our product to ship. You could say they’re the wind beneath our wings.
As our newest Binding Operator, you’ll join our team as a full-time, non-exempt (hourly) team member with the ability to earn overtime each week. We’re currently looking for you to start on the second shift, which runs Monday through Thursday from 3:30pm to 1:30am. We’re looking for the right individual to join our team as soon as possible, with virtual interviews starting immediately with an hourly pay range of $20-$26 based on qualifications!
What are you waiting for? If this sounds like the role and the work environment for you, apply today!
In a Typical Day, You Would:
- Start training right away to become an expert in our top-of-the-line binding machinery.
- Oversee the assembly of tens of thousands of publications each month.
- Work within strict deadlines to ensure quality publications are sent to our neighborhoods nationwide on time.
To Land This Gig, You Need to:
- Pass a background check (including a clean motor vehicle report) and a drug test – when it comes to your safety, we don’t mess around!
- Be mechanically-inclined and have experience with machinery.
- Possess a basic understanding of computers and electronics.
- Appreciate working with high-end equipment.
- Like a hands-on approach to work and be able to lift more than 35 pounds.
- Work well within a team.
Some Things We Bring to the Table Are:
- Full health care package.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off, including Holiday Break.
- Access to a licensed nutritionist.
- $7K toward purchase of first home.
- Financial planning services.
- Employee Assistance Program, with mental health services and more.
- Annual wellness stipend.
- Pet care discounts and insurance.
- The ability to help fight human trafficking through N2GIVES, our giving program.
While your skill set is important to us, your attitude is just as significant. Our team is made up of emotionally healthy people who genuinely enjoy working together in positions they are passionate about. We do this in a drama-free work culture based on trust, respect, and humility. We promote based on consistent, quality performance, and we intentionally nurture our team members’ professional development because we promote from within every chance we get. Our culture is more essential to us than our product, though we take a tremendous amount of pride in both. As we like to say, brilliant jerks need not apply!
Think you’d like to interview for this opportunity? Apply now at n2co.com/opportunities!
N2 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, natural hairstyles, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), marital status, political affiliation, military service, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. N2 conforms to the spirit as well as complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring, appraisal systems, promotions, training, and career development programs. Consistent with these obligations, EEO also provides reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs, observances, and practices.