You’re a hard worker looking to contribute to a great team with your time and talents. You enjoy working with your hands to produce results you can actually see. You believe it’s important to work with a supportive team and you’d like to do that within a company that actually cares about your life, both inside and outside of work. Sound like you? Keep reading!
The N2 Company is a Wilmington, NC-based company that produces high-quality, customized neighborhood publications enjoyed by more than 800 communities across the United States. Why Arlington, you ask? Texas is a great location in the central U.S. that will allow us to bring our outsourced publications back in-house. Our Press and Binding Coordinators are essential to our operations, as they print, assemble, and pack our product to ship. You could say they’re the wind beneath our wings.
As our newest Binding Operator, you’ll join our team as a full-time, non-exempt (hourly) team member with the ability to earn overtime each week. We’re currently looking for you to start on the second shift, which runs Monday through Thursday from 3:30pm to 1:30am. We’re looking for the right individual to join our team as soon as possible, with virtual interviews starting immediately.
What are you waiting for? If this sounds like the role and the work environment for you, apply today!
In a Typical Day, You Would:
- Start training right away to become an expert in our top-of-the-line binding machinery.
- Oversee the assembly of tens of thousands of publications each month.
- Work within strict deadlines to ensure quality publications are sent to our neighborhoods nationwide on time.
To Land This Gig, You Need to:
- Pass a background check (including a clean motor vehicle report) and a drug test – when it comes to your safety, we don’t mess around!
- Be mechanically-inclined and have experience with machinery.
- Possess a basic understanding of computers and electronics.
- Appreciate working with high-end equipment.
- Like a hands-on approach to work and be able to lift more than 35 pounds.
- Work well within a team.
Some Cool Things We Bring to the Table Are:
- Full health care package.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off, including Holiday Break.
- Access to a licensed nutritionist.
- $7K toward purchase of first home.
- Free financial planning and Employee Assistance Program services.
Think you’d like to join our team? Apply now!
N2 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. N2 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.