Are you a natural storyteller? Do you love to create and edit content for multiple social media platforms that will reach thousands of people across the country? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment that recognizes the power of words? If this sounds like you, then keep reading! Our Marketing Team is looking for a mid-level Temporary Marketing & Digital Copywriter and Editor with a passion for writing clear, consistent, and compelling content that will help readers better understand the heart of N2, its people, and its products.
N2 is a growing company based in Wilmington, North Carolina, though most of our team members are currently working from the comfort and safety of their homes and will have the opportunity to do so indefinitely. Our team designs, prints, and ships more than 800 monthly publications to neighborhoods across the country. Our mission is to help small- and mid-sized businesses win every day. Part of our success is due to our superior marketing, which requires us to produce high-quality content to build awareness of our growing brand.
Interviews for this opening will be conducted via phone and video calls. We are looking for someone who can join our team from July through October 2022. This role will be fully remote. The hourly pay for this full-time, temporary position is $25 to 28 per hour, depending on experience.
Think you’d like to interview for this opportunity? Keep reading and then apply today via the link below!
In a Typical Day, You Would:
- Edit landing pages and approve digital copy for websites.
- Write brand-marketing content for social media, websites, emails, and blogs.
- Top edit social media copy and marketing materials.
- Effectively switch between brand personas to create copy for multiple N2 brands.
- Collaborate with other members of the Marketing team to brainstorm and storyboard content ideas.
- Maintain and evolve N2’s content standards, including voice and tone.
To Land This Gig, You Need To:
- Have a passion for writing.
- Have an ability to write quality, creative content quickly.
- Have an exceptional attention to detail and meticulous editing skills.
- Be at ease managing multiple projects, working individually, and collaborating seamlessly across teams.
- Excel in a fast-paced environment in which projects and priorities shift frequently.
- Uphold and promote the vision, mission, and values of N2.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills.
- Have a “We, Not Me” mentality.
It’s Not Required, But We’d Love It If You Also Have:
- Experience with print and / or editorial marketing and advertising.
- A solid understanding of (or a willingness to learn more about) SEO and SEM: site architecture, keyword generation, search-optimized content, link-building strategies, and blog optimization.
And while your skill set is important to us, your attitude is just as significant. Our team is made up of emotionally healthy people who genuinely enjoy working together in positions they are passionate about. We do this in a drama-free work culture based on trust, respect, and humility. We promote based on consistent, quality performance and intentionally nurture our team members’ professional development, because we promote from within every chance we get. Our culture is more important to us than our product, though we take a tremendous amount of pride in both. As we like to say, brilliant jerks need not apply!
Think you’ve got the attitude AND the aptitude to join our team for this exciting full-time, temporary role? Apply now at n2co.com/opportunities!
N2 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, natural hairstyles, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), marital status, political affiliation, military service, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. N2 conforms to the spirit as well as complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring, appraisal systems, promotions, training, and career development programs. Consistent with these obligations, EEO also provides reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs, observances, and practices.