Uncapped Commission – Flexible Schedule – Proven Product
Are you a top-earning sales professional who can easily build relationships with industry leaders?
We're looking for a highly social salesperson to work with the area's top-producing real estate agents, as well as industry vendors, to bring a new Real Producers magazine to market! Though the role is largely self-managed, you'll be part of our fast-growing team of elite salespeople (known as Area Directors) who collectively run 80+ Real Producers magazines throughout the U.S.
- Uncapped commission with a generous profit margin
- Flexibility to control your schedule and work from a home office
- Virtual training on a proven sales program
- The chance to create and manage a highly impactful product that brings your real estate community together
The main responsibilities of an Area Director are to build, manage, and grow a solid book of business, so much of the workweek is spent meeting with “preferred partners.” These are the businesses highly recommended by the top real estate agents, and therefore the ideal advertising clients for Real Producers. Outside of sales, Area Directors get to know the stories behind elite agents and rising stars to feature in the monthly magazine. They also plan exclusive events to bring industry partners and the local titans of real estate together.
We look for hardworking, proven sales professionals to join our team. Here are some traits our top-earning Area Directors possess:
- Strong sales stamina and old-school work ethic
- Motivating communication style
- Financially healthy (can be self-supported while building up a client list)
- Proven track record in an independent sales role
About Real Producers
Real Producers shares behind-the-scenes stories of an area's top-producing agents and brings them face to face with preferred partners through exclusive events. Orchestrated by our growing team of Area Directors, we're elevating real estate communities in 80 markets and counting.