London, Nottingham or UK Remote*
*this role is open to remote working within the UK. Successful candidates will be required to travel to their closest UNiDAYS hub (London or Nottingham) on occasion.
The role in a nutshell: Overview
UNiDAYS mission is to make every student experience more valuable and rewarding and we need a best-in-class Talent Partner to help us achieve this. As a key member of the Talent and People Team, you’ll help make this reality by ensuring we are able to hire the best talent from around the world.
This is a fantastic role that will give you autonomy within talent, helping to attract, onboard, and develop the best talent globally. It will be perfect for you if you’re super organised, proactive, have an eye for detail, and most importantly share our passion for creating an amazing place to work.
EXPERIENCE: What You Have Done
- You will be an experienced Talent Partner with the ability to be able to evidence where you have built relationships with key business leaders in previous roles
- Make sure all candidates – whether successfully placed or not – have the best experience possible.
- You will be business minded and actively seek to gain understanding the business model and its future plans.
- Keeping our people data up to date and accurate, measuring key metrics such as time to hire, new starters, leavers, budgeting costs, and many more.
- Managing ATS/Job boards and being the go-to person for support
- To design and deliver innovative sourcing strategies for a portfolio of roles, network, and build relationships with passive candidates.
- Actively partnering, coaching & developing hiring managers.
- Able to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where change is constant and demanding, and clear structure/process may not be apparent.
- Extensive experience of recruiting using a variety of different sourcing methods.
- Excellent experience with Boolean candidate sourcing.
- Experience with complex offer negotiations.
- Managing and assessing agencies as we develop our PSL
Nice to have;
- Experience within a technology company.
- Experience in hiring Data, Product, or Engineering roles.
- A history of team management.
- Experience in running assessment centers.
- Proven commitment to delivering exceptional stakeholder management
- Demonstrated ability to execute hiring strategies and adapt when necessary
- Experience promoting the company in the employment marketplace ensuring quality job descriptions and advertisements, candidate management and interview process management
We've accomplished a lot since we started in 2011, but in many ways, this is just the beginning. This is the chance for you to get in on the ground zero. An opportunity to make a difference within business with global reach.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact.. We believe that work should enhance and complement your life which is why we leave it up to you to decide where you work. You can choose to work from your assigned hub (either Nottingham or London) or from home, whatever works best for your individual needs. Your manager may request you attend team meet ups at your hub but other than that it is up to you! We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. That's why we're pleased to offer all employees full access to our comprehensive benefits package. This includes:
- 25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service plus flexible bank holidays
- Competitive salaries
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company share option scheme
- Private health insurance
- Income protection policy
- Life assurance policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced parental leave pay
- Core hours with flexibility around how/when you manage your time
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Good Vibes Program (give details - make this sound super exciting)
- Regular team building activities
- Up to date tech and hardware will be supplied from day one
- Support for home working for all new team members. We will help assess your home set up and you can expense £150 towards any additional furniture you may need to be safe and comfortable when working from home
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.