London, Nottingham or UK Remote*
*this role is open to remote working within the UK. Successful candidates will be required to travel to their closest UNiDAYS hub (London or Nottingham) on occasion.
The role in a nutshell
UNiDAYS strives to be the best, so the People who work for us are game-changers. You will be responsible for delivery of targeted recruitment of best-in-class candidates. The successful Recruiter will be considered a strategic partner and work closely with leadership to ensure that hiring strategy meets business needs and objectives, while proactively managing multiple projects simultaneously. This role will start as a 3 month fixed term contract to help with the expansion of our Product and Engineering teams.
EXPERIENCE: What You Have Done
The situations that an individual entering the job should have experienced or, at least, to have had some exposure.
- You will be an experienced Recruitment/Talent Partner with the ability to be able to evidence where you have built relationships with key business leaders in previous roles
- You will be experienced in hiring roles within an engineering function with experience of managing roles that require experience within swift, kotlyn, AWS, java, python and dot net.
- Strong project management skills & demonstrable success in delivering senior level recruitment projects
- Tenacity, appetite and experience to deliver world class recruitment solutions
- Strong communication and influencing skills, capable of forming strong relationships with senior business leaders
- Proven commitment to delivering exceptional candidate management
- Sensitivity to appreciate the benefits of inclusion and a diversity of approach to delivering recruitment solutions
- Demonstrated ability to execute recruitment strategy, including promoting the organisation in the employment marketplace and ensuring quality job descriptions and advertisements, candidate management and interview process management
- Demonstrated organisational skills, particularly related to data collection and reporting; following established recruiting plans and compliance procedures
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task and deal with ambiguity whilst adhering to process
- Sound working knowledge of employment law as it relates to recruitment and assessment
- Ability to directly recruit using a variety of sourcing methods
- Experience of assessment centres and using psychometrics in selection
SUCCESS: What we need you to do
- To take ownership of a portfolio of roles within selected department/s
- To partner the Head of Talent with sourcing strategies and best-in-class hiring processes.
- To manage the end to end recruitment process from approval. Including briefing , attraction, assessment and on-boarding
- To design and deliver innovative sourcing strategies for portfolio of roles, network and build relationships with passive candidates whilst acting as an advocate of UNiDAYS Careers
- To manage Business Leaders and external stakeholders at all levels effectively ensuring a slick and credible experience
- To provide relevant and current external market advice and insight where needed to help influence the hiring strategy.
- To build and nurture comprehensive talent pools for selected department/s
- To manage 3rd party agencies
- You will evaluate and measure your own performance and seek feedback for continuous improvement. You also commit to regular check-ins with your line manager and to be proactive in completing your quarterly, Mid-Year and End of Year reviews to ensure your manager has enough time to complete before the deadline.
We've accomplished a lot since we started in 2011, but in many ways, this is just the beginning. This is the chance for you to get in on the ground zero. An opportunity to make a difference within business with global reach.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact.. We believe that work should enhance and complement your life which is why we leave it up to you to decide where you work. You can choose to work from your assigned hub (either Nottingham or London) or from home, whatever works best for your individual needs. Your manager may request you attend team meet ups at your hub but other than that it is up to you! We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. That's why we're pleased to offer all employees full access to our comprehensive benefits package. This includes:
- 25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service plus flexible bank holidays
- Core hours with flexibility around how/when you manage your time
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Regular team building activities
- Up to date tech and hardware will be supplied from day one
- Support for home working for all new team members. We will help assess your home set up and you can expense £150 towards any additional furniture you may need to be safe and comfortable when working from home
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.