The role in a nutshell
As a Digital Category Manager, you will be accountable for managing and maximising the usage, frequency, and retention with the category across the UNiDAYS Platform. Shaping the category to drive commission revenue and APRU growth.
Day to day responsibilities
- Using consumer behaviour, partner insights, product lifecycle and market trends to drive category performance.
- Drive ARPU by optimising on site merchandise by push right partners at the right time.
- Developing comprehensive Trade calendars to maximise conversion.
- Collaborate with products on increased functionality to better serve category needs.
- Analysis redemption data to drive frequency and retention.
- Working with CSM’s to optimise partner assets and offers within category.
- Driving cross category selling, sharing insights and results with wider business.
- Analysing performance and making suggestions of way of improving and growing category.
- Developing strong relationships with cross-functional teams and work on streamlining processes and efficiencies.
- Lead and support member marketing campaigns.
- Lead, support and coach cross-functional teams.
- Lead and implement special projects to drive innovation.
- Proven experience working within a digital marketing role, with a track record in category or trade marketing.
- Experience of working with an international or global brand a plus.
- Background in Retail, Merchandising or planning is highly desirable
What we need from you
- Strong Category & online trade marketing experience with driving business performance and seeking out new opportunities
- Customer-centric & obsessed with ensuring the best customer experience always
- Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely
- Strong Attention to detail, and able to maintain high accuracy levels
- A passion for marketing, planning and analysing
- A collaborator, with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with business partner, and to influence others
We've accomplished a lot since we started in 2011, but in many ways, this is just the beginning. This is the chance for you to get in on the ground zero. An opportunity to make a difference within business with global reach.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact with your work. We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. This includes:
- 25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service plus flexible bank holidays
- Competitive salaries
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company equity scheme
- Private health insurance
- Income protection policy
- Life assurance policy
- Enhanced parental leave pay
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Free fruit, snacks, tea & proper coffee
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.