*this role is open to remote working within the UK. Successful candidates will be required to travel to their closest UNiDAYS hub (London or Nottingham) on occasion.
The role in a nutshell
Our small but highly effective team is looking for a Project Manager/Business Analyst to join us to provide project management support and business analysis across all core business functions including HR, Finance and Legal.
This is an exciting role with an array of projects from strategic sales planning, new market entry and scalable system implementation to business process mapping and improvements. You will be the sort of person that is happy to get stuck in where needed but bring expertise in managing stakeholders, project scoping and top notch communication skills.
Someone who is able to think out of the box and although super organised and efficient is happy to adjust their project management style as the project/team requires.
Day to day responsibilities
- Develop, maintain and own project / programme plans
- Process mapping and system analysis
- Have the vision to anticipate internal or external challenges or regulatory issues and recommend process or service improvements
- Tailor approaches dependent on the teams you are working alongside with the ability to work closely with delivery/implementation managers and team leads to maintain a programme of work
- Facilitate planning session across teams and provide itemised actions
- Ability to wear the hat of both BA and PM within projects
- Build and sustain effective communication channels with all the stakeholders in your project teams
- Delegate effectively throughout the project lifecycle
- Identify, manage and mitigate project risks, including the development of contingency plans - Contingency plans varying in format dependent on project team
- Act as POC between other business functions and operations to ensure silos are removed and awareness of business change and requirements are visible
- Maintain documentation across departments and be a source of knowledge for project deliverables within functions
- Manage resource allocation within the project teams working with senior stakeholders ensuring priority projects are focal point in individuals capacity
What we need from you
- Experience in project management
- Experience in managing change, process and business operations elements of a project
- Training in Prince2 or Agile methodologies
- Confident communicator and relationship builder
- Demonstrable experience of creating BA artefacts - including visuals (Diagrams, mock-ups, use cases)
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Ability to concisely gather business requirements and run impact assessments
- Ability and drive to build strong working relationships with an array of stakeholders
- Lean way of thinking - continual focus on improvement and simplicity
- Knowledge of BPMN
- Ability to creatively document business requirements
We've accomplished a lot since we started in 2011, but in many ways, this is just the beginning. This is the chance for you to get in on the ground zero. An opportunity to make a difference within business with global reach.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact with your work. We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. That's why we're pleased to offer all employees full access to our comprehensive benefits package. This includes:
- 25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service plus flexible bank holidays
- Competitive salaries
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company share option scheme
- Private health insurance
- Income protection policy
- Life assurance policy
- Enhanced parental leave pay
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Free fruit, snacks, tea & proper coffee
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.