*this role is open to remote working within the UK. Successful candidates will be required to travel to their closest UNiDAYS hub (London or Nottingham) on occasion.
The role in a nutshell
As a CRM coordinator, you will sit in the CRM team which is part of the wider data and insights team. You will work closely and collaboratively with other CRM team members, data analysts, campaign managers and the commercial team, based in the UK.
You’ll support both the CRM strategy, report of performance and react to quick changes. You’ll ensure a high level of detail and output that protects the users experience and the health of CRM database.
Day to day responsibilities
- Owns the delivery of newsletters and smaller campaigns - on time and to agreed requirements
- Deliver campaigns in a timely manner
- Supports the workload of others
- Supports the delivery of the CRM strategy
- Executes elements of projects as per an already defined brief
- Monitors tests and stats
- Confidently pulls CRM reports
- Collaborates with stakeholders to ensure delivery of campaigns is aligned to expectations
- Identifies and escalates unexpected data trends where necessary
- Keep up to date on industry trends and case studies
- Close collaboration with the marketing and Commercial teams to maintain and follow internal campaign processes
- Be an ambassador for best practices within this field - keep up to date with the latest developments in data driven CRM and martech
What we need from you
- Experience in and/or understanding of a CRM or email marketing environment or having learnt these skills through university or similar
- Experience in and/or understanding of delivering AB tests
- Experience in and/or understanding of how CRM can be used to deliver against company goals
- Experience in project management / time management best practices
- Experience in spotting trends in data and understanding the impact
We've accomplished a lot since we started in 2011, but in many ways, this is just the beginning. This is the chance for you to get in on the ground zero. An opportunity to make a difference within business with global reach.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact with your work. We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. That's why we're pleased to offer all employees full access to our comprehensive benefits package. This includes:
- 25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service plus flexible bank holidays
- Competitive salaries
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company share option scheme
- Private health insurance
- Income protection policy
- Life assurance policy
- Enhanced parental leave pay
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Free fruit, snacks, tea & proper coffee
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.