The role in a nutshell
This role is key to the success of our internal Support department strategy, in particular the Customer (Verification) Support Team who are responsible for assisting new members to resolve any issues they may encounter during their sign up and UNiDAYS on-boarding journey.
It requires strong communication, influencing and leadership skills. Will be responsible for partner and member experiences whilst interacting with our brand, managing a team of Customer Support Specialists, leading and supporting them in understanding and identifying areas where our members experience have been affected.
Requiring the ability to work independently or as part of a bigger department(s), the role is multi-faceted, responsibilities will involve some/all of the following depending on where your focus as a leader is required.
- Support, create and implement focus and targets for your team. Coach and developing the team to ensure quality and productivity targets are met. Supporting performance, reviews and identifying areas for training and development.
- Use analytical skills as well critical analysis of rotas, to ensure the right people are in the right place and time to provide excellent service for our members and partners. Ensuring there are sufficient resources and competence within the team.
- Identify and constructively report inefficiencies in processes/software to the relevant team members to improve the members experience and the support teams experience whilst responding to members.
- Identify the precise nature of customer complaints/issues.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to build meaningful reporting, to best support our processes and systems/efficiencies/auditing and reporting
- Identify and work with relevant stakeholders to identify, report and propose resolutions.
- Adapt to last-minute changes and priority shift in relation to ongoing projects for the benefit of the team and the business
- Responsible for tickets that have been escalated and enable resolution of customer complaints within agreed SLA’s
This role is varied and will be perfect for someone who is looking for a hands on, front-line position in a business where you will be a true brand ambassador and see an unprecedented amount of autonomy.
Please note: Flexibility is required in respect of working hours, with the need for you to be engaging with your team members across day, evenings & night shifts depending on rota requirements.
Having ability to consider the ‘bigger picture’ and demonstrate an interest in both Gen Z consumer trends and behaviours, and advancements in the technological landscape. Your inquisitive nature enables you to confidently challenge the norm, conceptualise and communicate efficiently to drive future change.
- Experience of leading teams and people management within an operational and customer facing environment. (Must Have)
- Demonstrate a track record of project work and time management.
- Compulsory/ Further Education qualifications required.
- Higher Education qualifications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Apps.
- Use of Customer Support systems within a business environment.
- Proven experience in handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Background in using databases (Desirable).
- Experience of working on projects with internal developers (Desirable).
- Experience using a Social Media tool for business purposes (Desirable).
- Ability to manage/lead and motivate a team.
- Ability to put yourself in the shoes of the member and see the whole journey.
- Confident in liaising across a wide range of people and roles including management,
- partners and members.
- Thinking ‘outside the box’ and courage to challenge the ‘norm’.
- Strong written and verbal communication & excellent customer service skills.
- Strong ability to analyse and interpret data and give recommendations.
- Able to work under pressure with a proven track record in a fast paced environment.
- Reacts well to change and prepared to learn from others.
- Flexible and adaptable with a "can do" attitude.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills, with the ability to maintain calm under pressure
- An interest in GenZ trends
We've accomplished a lot since we started in 2011, but in many ways, this is just the beginning. This is the chance for you to get in on the ground zero. An opportunity to make a difference within business with global reach.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact with your work. We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. That's why we're pleased to offer all employees full access to our comprehensive benefits package. This includes:
- 25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service plus flexible bank holidays
- Competitive salaries
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company equity scheme
- Private health insurance
- Income protection policy
- Life assurance policy
- Enhanced parental leave pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.