*this role is open to remote working within the UK. Successful candidates will be required to travel to their closest UNiDAYS hub (London or Nottingham) on occasion.
The role in a nutshell
In the role of Customer Success Manager, you will be the day to day contact of a portfolio of UNiDAYS’ partners - consisting of prestigious consumer brands and retailers.
Customer success will own the day to day relationship and assist in the long term development of our most valuable partners, creating and executing plans to deliver consistent upward growth, keeping partners happy and maintaining stability.
This role will focus on the retention and renewal of the partnership that is built on relationship building, administrative management/upkeep, long term road-map development, and overall happiness of the account.
Working closely with the pod’s Strategic Account Manager, you will be looking to maximise the Student Specific goals/objectives of their partner portfolio on a day-to-day basis. You will review, garner insights, and formulate campaign wrap ups. You will report back to the partner on successes, and any areas of potential improvement to continue to progress the partnership; enabling their brand partner to win market share of 18-24 year olds. Where applicable, you will also work with the pod’s New Business Manager to on-board new partners, ensuring the process happens efficiently and effectively.
Day to day responsibilities
- Management of the Partner relationship, driving success for existing partners
- Develop and maintain customer success plans, charting a path to the Partner’s desired outcome with UNiDAYS, leveraging comprehensive understanding of UNiDAYS' solution set and platform to provide relevant adoption and technical
recommendations on solutions and enhancements customised to partners’ business needs
- Develop a trusted relationship with day to day partner contacts
- Support on-boarding any new partners onto the network, ensuring they have a smooth and successful launch following contract signature
- Work cohesively with the Strategic Account Manager to uncover partner needs and tie those needs to our specific set of products
- Ownership of partner performance reporting and delivery of performance and opportunities to Partner
- Ownership of internal Customer requests, including scheduling activities as required
- Identify and assess renewal risks for Partner’s contracts and collaborate with internal teams to ameliorate
- Assist the Strategic Account Manager in negotiating and secure renewals for Partner
- Assist with high severity request or issue escalations as needed
- Ensure billing process runs smoothly including standardisation of data, remove returns issue by re-pricing, and fixing or eliminating tracking issues
- Have a deep understanding and excitement for how to connect and market to Gen Z/Students.
What we need from you
- A proven track record within an account management and/or sales role, preferably from either a Advertising, Agency, or SaaS background
- The ability to manage multiple partners and stakeholders
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- Comfortable with numbers and analysing large data sets
- IT proficient and experience in using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Skilled at managing expectations both internally and externally
- Confident and articulate communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Passionate and tenacious approach
- An interest in the technology industry and marketing to the student demographic
We've accomplished a lot since we started in 2011, but in many ways, this is just the beginning. This is the chance for you to get in on the ground zero. An opportunity to make a difference within business with global reach.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact with your work. We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. That's why we're pleased to offer all employees full access to our comprehensive benefits package. This includes:
- 25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service plus flexible bank holidays
- Competitive salaries
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company share option scheme
- Private health insurance
- Income protection policy
- Life assurance policy
- Enhanced parental leave pay
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Free fruit, snacks, tea & proper coffee
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.