*this role is open to remote working within the UK. Successful candidates will be required to travel to their closest UNiDAYS hub (London or Nottingham) on occasion.
The role in a nutshell
In the role of Graduates Business Lead you will be responsible for all commercial activity relating to the UNiDAYS graduate proposition GRADLiFE.
You will define the strategy for GRADLiFE growth and work closely with the Growth team to define the targets for GRADLiFE in terms of member activation, brand coverage, promotional schedule and revenue performance.
You will work closely with the key stakeholders in the business across Operations, Marketing, Commercial, Legal and Customer Success to ensure the smooth and successful delivery of the strategy. You will leverage your experience in sales and marketing to help the commercial team pitch this proposition, and ensure that we hit audience activation, engagement and revenue targets.
We are looking for a commercial leader who can educate our partners on the true value of reaching this new graduate audience, and also learn from partners to educate our internal team on the best way to engage with partners on it.
You will effectively be launching a new “startup within a startup” and so are expected to get your hands dirty when required, and to do what it takes for this to succeed and grow.
Day to day responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
- Defining the GRADLiFE strategy and growth projections and its evolution
- Managing and hiring the growing GRADLiFE team across content, marketing, customer success
- Ensuring the core Commercial team have everything they need to pitch GRADLiFE effectively to partners
- Ensuring strong performance management and that targets are consistently met or exceeded
- Reporting to the Growth Team, Operating Team and Chief Strategy Officer on a regular basis
- Working closely with Product to ensure that GRADLiFE product requirements are given the priority they need
What we need from you
- Significant and demonstrable professional experience in a commercial leadership role
- Experience in sales, analysis and/or product management
- Experience in managing cross functional teams
- Experience in owning a p&l
- Successfully grown a new business line within a high growth company, or founded a company and grew its revenues from zero to one.
- A keen interest in the tech industry and gen z in particular
- A love of deal making and growth
- A love of using data to make decisions
We've accomplished a lot since we started in 2011, but in many ways, this is just the beginning. This is the chance for you to get in on the ground zero. An opportunity to make a difference within business with global reach.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact with your work. We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. This includes:
- 25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service plus flexible bank holidays
- Competitive salaries
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company equity scheme
- Private health insurance
- Income protection policy
- Life assurance policy
- Enhanced parental leave pay
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Free fruit, snacks, tea & proper coffee
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.