*this role is open to remote working within the UK. Successful candidates will be required to travel to their closest UNiDAYS hub (London or Nottingham) on occasion.
The role in a nutshell
As a Research Manager for UNiDAYS, you will efficiently manage UNiDAYS’ community research platform ‘The Counsel’ ensuring it remains a valuable asset that supports wider business strategies. As well as this, you will help identify the need for, and formulation of, relevant new research projects and initiatives with clear alignment to the strategic pillars of the business.
Day to day responsibilities
- Be the initial point of contact for all research related requests from key stakeholders.
- Plan and manage both quantitative and qualitative research projects end to end. Including but not limited to research proposals, survey writing, analysis of complex datasets, moderating, and presentation of results.
- Provide and present actionable insights and recommendations to the business.
- Manage clear stakeholder communications throughout all projects.
- Ensure secondary stakeholders are aware of all projects and findings.
- Good stakeholder relationships in order to follow up on previous projects to understand value and be able to identify opportunities for new projects
- Use and champion best practices around storytelling, project delivery, and innovative research techniques.
- Collaborate with data and insight team to align research findings with known behavioural data to enhance insights
What we need from you
- Proven market research experience gained preferably within an agency, media owner, or brand environment.
- Delivering actionable insight to support decision making across marketing, commercial, product, operational and/or other relevant stakeholders.
- Proven track record in identifying and delivering thought leading research projects.
- Taking a business question or problem and turning it into an insight brief.
- Survey creation, scripting and analysis of results.
- Proven numerical, analytical and excellent presentation skills.
- Familiarity in project management / time management best practises.
- Community panel management is preferred.
- Some qualitative research experience is preferred.
- Data visualisation and web analytics experience desirable.
- Good knowledge of the media landscape would be beneficial.
We've accomplished a lot since we started in 2011, but in many ways, this is just the beginning. This is the chance for you to get in on the ground zero. An opportunity to make a difference within business with global reach.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact with your work. We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. This includes:
- 25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service plus flexible bank holidays
- Competitive salaries
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company equity scheme
- Private health insurance
- Income protection policy
- Life assurance policy
- Enhanced parental leave pay
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Free fruit, snacks, tea & proper coffee
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.